GI Blazing Hog battery choice (and upgrades)

Got problem with your airsoft gun? Find out here
itsclearlyme
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

GI Blazing Hog battery choice (and upgrades)

Postby itsclearlyme » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:54 pm

So I recently preordered this gun > http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6266
It doesn't come with a battery so I was deciding whether to run 9.6v NiCd or LiPo Battery on it stock.
I understand you can run a 7.4v Lipo without having to worry about the internals too much, but I was wondering if I could run with a 11.1v 15c LiPo. I plan on upgrading the internals later on when I've saved up a bit more but not quite yet. Opinions?

On a side note, my friend was telling me they fettle the internals a bit since its a gi custom,maybe aside from shimming the gears It dosent seem like they do anything based of the specs they post on the gun. Can anyone confirm this?
(On a side side note) Can anyone point me in the right direction for how and what i should upgrade my internals with to make it "LiPo ready" thanks.

Never hurts to ask a question... right? :geek:
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: GI Blazing Hog battery choice (and upgrades)

Postby SnakeAssault » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Personally, I've never cared to run a lipo. Not due to the risks of damaging the gun, but due to the care of the batteries. Whichever you choose, just know how to care for it, and you'll have no problems.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide

Return to “Tech Talk”