JG BAR-10 Build Please Help!

Got problem with your airsoft gun? Find out here
Nethound
Pawn

JG BAR-10 Build Please Help!

Postby Nethound » Fri May 22, 2015 5:57 am

Hey all,

I am new to this site but have been looking around for a while. It has been a while (5+ years) since I last owned an airsoft gun and I have never modified one. I am getting ready to buy the BAR-10 within the next week or so. I have been reading a ton (I like to do a lot of research before I commit any money to anything) and understand that this rifle is pretty much fully upgradeable. That being said, I have a very limited budget. I'm not saying I won't spend a lot of money on upgrades, I just can't do it all at once. Probably 200-300 a month. Maybe a bit more if a single component goes above that. That being said, most of the things I have found about this gun are a couple of years old and I know a bunch of new product has come out since then. What I am asking for is what you think the best upgrades are to make and in what order. I would also appreciate if you can give me a recommendation for a manufacturer or specific produce. If some items either require or work best with another specific item (like a barrel length with a specific cylinder volume) please include that. The things that are most important to me, in order, are: Accuracy, Stealth (how loud it is), and Range.

OK, so all that being said, I have been eyeballing a miracle barrel but I don't know what length to get.

Thanks in advance guys.

Return to “Tech Talk”