help with gbb high flow valve

Got problem with your airsoft gun? Find out here
thunter124
Silver General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

help with gbb high flow valve

Postby thunter124 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Alright Im going for some serious firepower upgrades, I'm planning on buying this. What would be the HIGHEST flow valve that I could install in it, and how exactly do I go about installing one?
Feel free to message me if you need assistance with a WE-scar, gbb maintenance, or any maintenance for that mater, I'm around and checking.
Current armory:
WE SCAR, "King's special" (in for repairs)
Cyma AK-47 - "bloodbath"
KWA Mac-11, for making things loud in a hurry
Tanaka m700 breakdown, for those rare situations when I don't actually want to be seen
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: help with gbb high flow valve

Postby baklash 1337 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:30 pm

All I know is how to install. Just unscrew your old valve, and screw in the new one.
faden
|spD|Deviant Admin

Postby faden » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 am

thunter124 wrote:Alright Im going for some serious firepower upgrades, I'm planning on buying this. What would be the HIGHEST flow valve that I could install in it, and how exactly do I go about installing one?

It already has a high flow valve attached. If you cannot find one bigger you could CAREFULLY dremel larger release holes in the valve itself. Removing the valve you should only need to release the gas and screw off the valve.

IMO Giving the (WE) Hi Capa more release could cause or high capacity of BBs to be worthless if the amount of gas released only fires off half the rounds
thunter124
Silver General

Postby thunter124 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:41 am

I'm using the kjw hi-capa, so I'm not sure if it has a high flow valve pre installed, this one and this one are the valves I was looking at getting, which one is the higher output? and I'm planning on buying one now to install on the mag that came with the gun

and as for the capacity, it also has a much larger gas reservoir, so I still get more shots at higher velocity
Feel free to message me if you need assistance with a WE-scar, gbb maintenance, or any maintenance for that mater, I'm around and checking.
Current armory:
Cyma AK-47 - "bloodbath"
Tanaka m700 breakdown, for those rare situations when I don't actually want to be seen
faden
|spD|Deviant Admin

Postby faden » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:10 am

thunter124 wrote:I'm using the kjw hi-capa, so I'm not sure if it has a high flow valve pre installed, this one and this one are the valves I was looking at getting, which one is the higher output? and I'm planning on buying one now to install on the mag that came with the gun

and as for the capacity, it also has a much larger gas reservoir, so I still get more shots at higher velocity

I am not sure either one of those work for the KJW, however if any are to work the marui looks better. Marui looks like it has a higher output but again if you are firing off more gas you may not have enough gas to finish off a magazine of rounds
thunter124
Silver General

Postby thunter124 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:42 am

from the look of it, the marui 5.1 is completely compatible with the kjw, most of their parts show up under kjw parts
Current armory:
Cyma AK-47 - "bloodbath"
albertrich01
Pawn

Postby albertrich01 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:10 pm

I am also looking for an answer but after reading the comment. i think i got the answer or may be little bit closer.

one piece valves

Return to “Tech Talk”