[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Airsoft GI Sucks - Page 2 - Airsoft GI: Forums

Airsoft GI Sucks

Discussion of products we sell, special order possibilities and order information
TheProphet
Pawn

Re: Airsoft GI Sucks

Postby TheProphet » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:38 pm

That should be common sense really. Very very few places ship process and ship on weekends. In fact, on the home page Airsoft GI has a banner that gives you the date you need to order by in order to receive your order by Christmas. Read next time and maybe you won't be as frustrated.
thevaliantx
Pawn

Postby thevaliantx » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 pm

No, it's not common sense. If one isn't on the 'main page' then they're not going to see the 'banner'. The main page is a mess, in my opinion. Aside from the fact that AirsoftGI needs to sell more types of weaponry, it is a nightmare shopping on its site. 'Common sense' says that if a user is shopping for a specific type of weapon, that you show all things that you sell that are compatible with that particular item. That would be a basic feature. If they really wanted to wow the seller they could 'upsell' particular accessories and components under the guise of 'suggested upgrade'. As an update to my experience (and frustration) concerning my Christmas order: my wife could not get the gal at AirsoftGI to understand that pointing the finger at UPS' shipping policies, and suggesting that an 'asterick' is all that's needed to explain the policy, and saying that it's not AirsoftGI's problem, is NOT an example of standing by AirsoftGI's claims to provide the best level of customer service out there. If I were in that customer agent's shoes I'd be doing anything I could to try and resolve the matter, even refunding the amount paid for UPS 3-day SELECT shipping to an obviously upset customer. They're making hands over fists in money as it is. Oh well, there's other Airsoft equipment suppliers out there, but I'm sure that someone will appreciate the heads up.
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:11 am

Yeah, I quit airsoft. No regrets.
thevaliantx
Pawn

Postby thevaliantx » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:49 am

thevaliantx
Pawn

Postby thevaliantx » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 am

So far I've found out by looking at the UPS website that the order was cancelled by AirsoftGI on December 23rd, the same they supposedly 'processed' the order. A recent email from AirsoftGI suggests the order should be here on December 30th, WELL AFTER the deadline of December26th (if you assume the order was processed on December 23rd). STAY AWAY from AirsoftGI. A complaint has already been filed with the BBB in San Jose, CA, and tomorrow (unless a refund is in my bank account by tonight, or they can prove the order has actually been shipped, in which case I would edit my complaint with the BBB) we will speak to an attorney in that area.
TheProphet
Pawn

Postby TheProphet » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:10 pm

So let's get this straight. You're expecting a business to ship on a Saturday, something NOONE else does, and are upset that it ships on the very next business day. It's not Airsoft GIs fault or UPSs fault that you waited to order it till it was far too late. You're an idiot. Grow the hell up and realize that you are the one who is wrong here.
Airsoft Gi Darren
Lance

Postby Airsoft Gi Darren » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:31 pm

*Topic is being locked*

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. We are looking into this matter.

Thank you for your contributions.

Return to “Airsoft GI Product Discussion”