Airsoft GI Sucks

Discussion of products we sell, special order possibilities and order information
Pacostaco
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Airsoft GI Sucks

Postby Pacostaco » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Airsoft GI Sucks. Dont buy from this company. I spent almost 600.00 on a sig 552 and accessories and received a gun that never worked out of the box and the BB's were missing. It took the RMA department 7 days to give me an RMA number along with a statement saying the gun, that was broken when they sent it to me, would have to be repaired because they have a NO RETURN POLICY. It cost me another 60.00 today to ship it back. Do not trust this company. More to come!
AgentJ
Gold General

Re: Airsoft GI Sucks

Postby AgentJ » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

You're bound to get a bad gun once in a while, that doesn't mean the company is bad. Orders that are larger can get messed up and miss one or two things.
bishopMP
Silver General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby bishopMP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Dont buy crappy replicas and they wont break in shipping.

ASGI is a retailer, not a manufacturer. They have a no return policey because they dont know what the idiots are doing with the replicas once its in their hands.

I have had a couple non complete orders, but all I did was call and tell them, and they sent the missing pieces free.

You should have paid more attention to their policeys before ordering...then you might not be so upset with yourself.
"MIL-SIM: Adapt, and complain about it."
-bishopMP
FUZZYmufflerZzZ
Silver General

Postby FUZZYmufflerZzZ » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 pm

i'm going to have to stand up for asgi also. i work at a different airsoft store and you have no idea what kids do to their guns. then they think they can come back and bullsh*t us about how the gun was broken when they got it. we have a policy of testing the gun before we give it to the customer. airsoft gi does the same thing, you got a chrono sheet i'm, guessing? that means "the gun worked when we sent it to you." anything after that is out of their hands. i hate to say it, kid, but you're S.O.L.
kills:
m91/30 - 0
savage .223 - 0
rs type 56 - 0
custom g36 - 0
TM p226 - 0
----------------------
ted kennedy's car - 1

http://www.youtube.com/jwg101x - check it out.
zolniena
Knight

Postby zolniena » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 am

While ASGI does chrono the gun, and they admit it worked for that chrono. They never mention if the gun was wobbly in their hands, or if the mag jammed, or BB's rolled out of the barrel sometimes. As long as they get their chrono, they seem to be happy. Thats the only complaint I can see having much merit.
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:35 am

My experience with ASGI:
I ordered a gun, and the next day they emailed me saying they'd made a mistake and it was out of stock, and that the next shipment wouldn't get in for 3 months. I politely asked if they would cover the difference of $30 so I could buy a different gun, because I had a game the next week. They said yes, and shipped it out the next day.

$60 shipping? What'd you do, overnight it? My 4ft long SVD was $15 to ship.

Maybe if you'd been a little nicer they would've been more cooperative.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it
Renengan
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby Renengan » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 am

ASGI has always been good to me... not sure how you can pay $60 in shipping unless you live on the moon.... Once it leaves their facility to be shipped, it is not their responsibility anymore. For all you know, it could have been some mook @ the postal service that dropped it! I'm fairly certain that ASGI wouldn't send a broken gun. This is kinda why I buy all my guns from local stores, because multiple shipping issues I've had in the past (might want to consider doing that if possible). I bought a lot of my gear on ASGI and had no problems...
Last edited by Renengan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonas wrote:YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

FUZZYmufflerZzZ
Silver General

Postby FUZZYmufflerZzZ » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 am

maybe it was $60 in total?
kills:
m91/30 - 0
savage .223 - 0
rs type 56 - 0
custom g36 - 0
TM p226 - 0
----------------------
ted kennedy's car - 1

http://www.youtube.com/jwg101x - check it out.
fazi13
Lance

Postby fazi13 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:49 pm

also, if you're nice to the rep that you talk to, most of the time you can get FREE return shipping. the last time I called up their RMA for a broken gun (cheap AGM gun) they gave me a shipping sticker free and when they sent the gun back to me, they gave me a free 1KG bag of .25g BBs from G&G. also Sig 552s are ~$300.. how did you spend an extra $300 on accessories and BBs just to complain that the gun is broken? if I spent $600 I'd know what the heck I was doing first.
Airsoft GI G4-A3 Kills: 107
Echo 1 M28 Kills: 12
KWA M93R: 24
Note: preferred weapon of choice
Total Number of Official Games: CQB: 2 Field: 1
Note: Avatar had to be shrunk and quality had to be decreased.. This is what you get for using an 8MP camera lol
thevaliantx
Pawn

Postby thevaliantx » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:02 am

Here is MY experience. Two days ago I placed my order with AirsoftGI and selected "3 day UPS Shipping" feature. Just now, two days later (and the first business day after the weekend) they are processing the order. Had I known they wouldn't even process the order until the following Monday I would not have ordered. This is supposed to be my child's Christmas present(s). And ONLY after I emailed them to let them know that UPS wasn't showing anything in their system for the order did they get back to me saying the order had just been processed. Folks, that is bad business practice right there. They EASILY could have noted on their site, being that it's close to Christmas, that the 3-day-shipping would not actually have the order in the customer's hands in 3 days. 3 BUSINESS days, maybe.

Return to “Airsoft GI Product Discussion”