Which flash hider?

Discussion of products we sell, special order possibilities and order information
TrippHF
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Which flash hider?

Postby TrippHF » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Im about to order the agm full metal m16a4 just to have as a mess around gun, and have no idea which flash hider to get from airsoftgi, the two 5 dollar ones are out of stock and i would like something black and under $15 if anyone knows any compatable and would help me thanks

link to gun
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=4540
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Re: Which flash hider?

Postby tylerflow » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Anything 14mm counter clockwise/negative.
#
TrippHF
Pawn

Postby TrippHF » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

i also have another question if anyone can answer it, i am really new to AEG's and i have no idea what type of battery i should get when i decide to upgrade the battery, could anyone recommend me one? if it can not be super expensive that would be great, thanks
tylerflow
Jeweled General

Postby tylerflow » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 pm

A large 7.4v Li-Po. You can get them for pretty cheap at hobbyking.com, eliteairsoftbatteries.com, or tigertacticalairsoft.com. Just make sure to get a Li-Po charger and a low voltage alarm.
#
icedarpoint
Lance

Postby icedarpoint » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 am

TylerFlow you don't give a person who is new to airsoft a lipo for god sakes unless they have handled them before. They can catch on fire and explode (and there are multiple explosions too depending on how many cells your battery has) if your not careful!!! You really have to know what your doing to own one. I have one so I know. I'm not saying he can't learn but he's new. I recommend a 9.6v 1600mah nunchuck battery by intellect or some brand like that. Their safe with pretty good trigger response and have good RoF. That's what I recommend using.
Hoorah!
Lance

Postby Hoorah! » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:04 pm

icedarpoint wrote:TylerFlow you don't give a person who is new to airsoft a lipo for god sakes unless they have handled them before. They can catch on fire and explode (and there are multiple explosions too depending on how many cells your battery has) if your not careful!!! You really have to know what your doing to own one. I have one so I know. I'm not saying he can't learn but he's new. I recommend a 9.6v 1600mah nunchuck battery by intellect or some brand like that. Their safe with pretty good trigger response and have good RoF. That's what I recommend using.

I own 5 11.1V lipos, and i don't use any kind of precaution when charging them. I just plug them in and walk away. None have exploded on me yet. Don't think it will happen.
Primary: Classic Army LWRC M6A2
Secondary/Room Clearer: KWA MP7
Sidearm: WE G17 with painted OD frame, soon to be replaced with a TM.
Team Leader of South West Operators.(SWO)
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SWOairsoft?feature=mhee
Local Classic Army and TAG gear lover.
tylerflow
Jeweled General

Postby tylerflow » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Hehe. Where have you been reading about all these random Li-Po explosions?
#
icedarpoint
Lance

Postby icedarpoint » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:50 am

I know it's the worst case scenerio guys, but it can happen. I just didn't want him to get a lipo not knowing what he's doing and the next thing you know his parents house is up in flames. You shouldn't treat them like their Nickel Cadium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries which can't really harm you unlike a lipo IF you don't know what your doing. I'm not trying to give you guys a lecture or anything but these batteries can be unstable IF you don't know what your doing. Like I said before, I just didn't want him to get a lipo not knowing the power and what they can do and him not knowing how to handle one and it explode on him which is the worst case scenerio BUT it can happen.
adog12341
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum

Postby adog12341 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Do you think that NiCd or NiMh can't catch fire or explode without proper care? :roll:
THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY.
My Youtube Channel
SHOW THEM NO FEAR, SHOW THEM NO PAIN.
icedarpoint
Lance

Postby icedarpoint » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:22 am

They can and do but very Rarely. Unlike lipos which are better known for catching fire and or exploding.

Return to “Airsoft GI Product Discussion”