Thread of random content and happiness

Anything goes... within the forum rules
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Thread of random content and happiness

Postby SnakeAssault » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:47 pm

2 weeks until I ship out. Besides that, a national competition in 6 days. Hopefully there are no problems.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:58 pm

SnakeAssault wrote:2 weeks until I ship out. Besides that, a national competition in 6 days. Hopefully there are no problems.

I may be confusing you with someone else, but did you join the Airforce?

Content: That feeling of going 50mph when your Jeep has no roof or doors on, and you pass another Wrangler and wave out the side of your Jeep. Apparently it's a thing for all Jeep Wrangler owners to wave to each other all the time. It's weird, but fun.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:55 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:
SnakeAssault wrote:2 weeks until I ship out. Besides that, a national competition in 6 days. Hopefully there are no problems.

Content: That feeling of going 50mph when your Jeep has no roof or doors on, and you pass another Wrangler and wave out the side of your Jeep. Apparently it's a thing for all Jeep Wrangler owners to wave to each other all the time. It's weird, but fun.

Ha. Interesting.
Nah, I'm going Navy.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:43 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:

Yeah but if you happen to drive past my ex-girlfriend, make sure to flip her off instead, k? thx
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:50 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:
blackhawk13 wrote:

Yeah but if you happen to drive past my ex-girlfriend, make sure to flip her off instead, k? thx

Don't know if I'll ever be driving my Jeep on the west coast, but if I do I'll make sure to do that for you :mrgreen:
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:50 am

Well, tomorrow marks my last day working at Home Depot. I learned too much garbage about too many people (sex, drugs, depression, alcoholism, "hurr hurr I have this huuuge crush on X/Y/Z person", theft, even murder). This is what happens when people find out that you're a good listener. I've figured since I'm so good at passively getting people to tell me their secrets, I should just probably consider being a journalist :| There are, however, a handful of people I will dearly miss, but I'm just very happy to be moving on.

And especially away from Salinas.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:20 pm

After Hassling the managers at Checkers for a month, I tink Im finally getting an interview tomorrow :mrgreen:
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Postby snipeakid » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:37 am

My LBT 6094A came in. :D

Easily kicks the crap out of my Pantac EPC. Now just to switch the rest of my loadout to Multicam...
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Finally got the supplies to reload .30 Remington. Soon I'll actually be able to shoot my Remington Model 8

Follow my blog HERE
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:22 am

All the fudds at the range are going to think you're from another dimension shooting something like that.

Return to “Other off topic”