Thread of random content and happiness

Anything goes... within the forum rules
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Thread of random content and happiness

Postby baklash 1337 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 pm

I got injured outside of work and lost my job at Costco because they didn't have any modified duty positions... I got really wasted at a party and in the morning, one of the guys living at the house needed someone to load 130 hay bales onto a trailer with him. I re-injured my back because of this.

Well, the good thing about this is that I'm now able to fly back to California for Christmas. I have not been home since August.
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Postby tylerflow » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:38 am

Remembered my password.
#
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Postby snipeakid » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Looks like the forum is back up with a new look.

I'm assuming the admins did a lot of back end too. Had a bot problem for a little while there.
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:29 pm

I wonder if the forum will ever regain popularity.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:40 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:I wonder if the forum will ever regain popularity.

One way to make that happen. POST EVERYWHERE!

Content: Job this summer working at a pool store means I actually (sort of) get to use my chemistry studies at my summer job. It sucks that it's stupidly busy and we are massively understaffed, but at least I'm getting hours. Worked a 55+ hour week last week. Looks like I will be able to afford ammo for my new Ruger SR22 this summer.

Also, apparently the chlorine stabilizer used in pools is extremely similar to RDX in chemical structure. Probably not the easiest reaction, but the base structure is identical. And that's why I love science.

So really long time later EDIT: Job at a pool store is kind of sucky because the owner is either clueless or lazy, but I'm not too concerned. I always have another option because I'm now a nationally certified EMT! so there are other jobs I could get. Also ordered a ZT0562CF, so I should have my first really nice knife soon.

Oh, and I went on a (sort of) date. Sounds a bit pathetic to say I was 20 before I went on my first date, so I won't mention that... But it was fun. And it turns out the guy I thought this girl was dating is actually older and likely not actually someone she would date... I hope.

Oh yeah, and the local minor league hockey team won the championship in their last year before they move. Very fitting ending
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE

Return to “Other off topic”