Anything goes... within the forum rules
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Thread of random discontent

Postby blackhawk13 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 pm

So you drive... drove a BMW? Not bad :lol:

Now the questions: Who was at fault, and what turned your bumper inside out. If it makes you feel any better, that's exactly what my car's tail light area looked like when someone rear ended me.

Hope you're Ok. It doesn't look super bad, but I know how it can be with those things.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
Renengan
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Renengan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:So you drive... drove a BMW? Not bad :lol:

Now the questions: Who was at fault, and what turned your bumper inside out. If it makes you feel any better, that's exactly what my car's tail light area looked like when someone rear ended me.

Hope you're Ok. It doesn't look super bad, but I know how it can be with those things.

I was taking a left at an intersection, so it was my fault. Despite the fact the lady that hit me wasn't paying attention, was speeding, and was uninsured... :evil:

Edit: Turns out it wasn't my fault. It turns out that I did indeed have a green arrow. Sucks to suck... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Jonas wrote:YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Renengan wrote:

I was taking a left at an intersection, so it was my fault. Despite the fact the lady that hit me wasn't paying attention, was speeding, and was uninsured... :evil:

Edit: Turns out it wasn't my fault. It turns out that I did indeed have a green arrow. Sucks to suck... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Too bad she's uninsured or else you'd be getting a new car. Hope you called the cops and didn't let her leave the scene.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it
Eric
Silver General
HumanQuestion2: Nah

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Renengan wrote:

That's a shame man, you had a pretty BMW. I've always been a sucker for the E46 series, especially the two doors.

EDIT: Remembered that I'm a sucker for BMWs in general, so long as it's not a 1-Series.
Currently on the cutting edge of cocking about
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Jonas wrote:Hope you called the cops and didn't let her leave the scene.

Yeah, I learned this one the hard way. If anyone ever hits you and goes near the driver's door, slash a tire. Next time (which is hopefully never) someone hits my car, the first thing I'm going to do is get a picture of the back of their car (with the make/model and license plate), then ask their name and be ready to slash tires.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:29 pm

RIP in Peace Renengan's BMW.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:58 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:RIP in Peace

You know what RIP stands for, right? :lol:
Follow my blog HERE
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:07 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:
baklash 1337 wrote:RIP in Peace

You know what RIP stands for, right? :lol:

Yeah. It stands for "RIP in Peace".
Renengan
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Renengan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Condolences accepted.

She didn't leave the scene because we initially thought it was my fault. Turns out we were wrong. Luckily this won't go on my record as long as I go to driving school tomorrow for 5 hours and pay $250... My insurance won't go up thankfully and I get about 75% of what I bought my car for so I can just put a down payment on a new one. It still sucks that my car is gone though. I loved the hell out of that thing. It was a 2001 3 series manual coupe... I just got new tires on it too...
Last edited by Renengan on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonas wrote:YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby timbuktoo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:03 pm

that really sucks man. i know if that happened to my car I would be pi$$ed. is the insurance going to fix it or replace it?
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.

Return to “Other off topic”