blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Thread of random discontent

Postby blackhawk13 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:51 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:
blackhawk13 wrote:
baklash 1337 wrote:I would've gotten one from you, Blackhawk, but my friend made me a traditional folding wallet out of leather. Supah nice.

That's cool. There's something classy about a nice leather wallet. I considered making a Kydex wallet for myself, but I just couldn't give up a folding leather wallet.

If you want, he can make one for ya. My other friend took some showcasing photos that I can share with you. But do realize that they are not cheap. Mine cost $50. They are definitely worth it.

I don't have the money for one, but if it's not too much trouble I'd love to see a picture of one.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 am

Here's his shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MossWoodandLeather

Mine was an experimental design with more features than these ones, so you won't see it there.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:25 am

baklash 1337 wrote:Here's his shop.

Mine was an experimental design with more features than these ones, so you won't see it there.

Oh, those look really nice, and not as expensive as I expected. I may have a new item on my birthday list.

Discontent: I'm sick. Also, Calculus 4 sucks. Not only do I have no clue with some of this 3D graphing stuff, but my professor doesn't even speak basic english. "This imply that the tangent plane are horizontal." :roll:
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:40 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:

Oh, those look really nice, and not as expensive as I expected. I may have a new item on my birthday list.

Discontent: I'm sick. Also, Calculus 4 sucks. Not only do I have no clue with some of this 3D graphing stuff, but my professor doesn't even speak basic english. "This imply that the tangent plane are horizontal." :roll:

It doesn't get better. Try a different professor though, it makes a big difference. I've had the same professor every quarter and if he's not teaching the class I need to take then I wait until next quarter when he is. I'm in 3rd quarter and we're doing convergent/divergent sums. It's sh*tty stuff, but really try to understand what's up in your first two quarters, because all the rest will build off of those. Deriving/integrating/limits are the subtraction/addition/multiplication of calculus.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Jonas wrote:
blackhawk13 wrote:

It doesn't get better. Try a different professor though, it makes a big difference. I've had the same professor every quarter and if he's not teaching the class I need to take then I wait until next quarter when he is. I'm in 3rd quarter and we're doing convergent/divergent sums. It's sh*tty stuff, but really try to understand what's up in your first two quarters, because all the rest will build off of those. Deriving/integrating/limits are the subtraction/addition/multiplication of calculus.

Yeah, it's not too bad. I took two years of AP calc in high school. Also, the stuff we are doing isn't that hard, my roommate explained it to me in ten minutes. I just can't understand the words this guy is saying... :roll:
Follow my blog HERE
DiabolicChicken
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: lol

Postby DiabolicChicken » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:18 pm

I was rebuilding my DBoys RK-03, and I lost the retainer plate that goes on top of the gearbox. Now I have no idea what to do.
Yar
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:22 pm

In recent days, been having issues involving my PC and the booting of windows.
The problem wasn't the downtime, but rather the 200GB of movies and songs I had downloaded.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Discontent: My professor for Chem lab questioned my lab group's data authenticity, almost going so far as to accuse us of faking the numbers. The reason? We got within 0.47% of the theoretical values for our titration, which apparently isn't possible for him. The best part is that we didn't fake anything, we were just really good at the procedure. So not only is our data stupidly accurate, we also finished a three hour lab in two hours...

I guess that isn't quite discontent, but I'm going to be pissed if he tries to take off points for us being too good at science... :roll:
Follow my blog HERE
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:33 am

I sold my ACM M500 to some guy on ASF and now he's enraged because he did not clearly read the description. Oh boy.
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:20 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:Discontent: My professor for Chem lab questioned my lab group's data authenticity, almost going so far as to accuse us of faking the numbers. The reason? We got within 0.47% of the theoretical values for our titration, which apparently isn't possible for him. The best part is that we didn't fake anything, we were just really good at the procedure. So not only is our data stupidly accurate, we also finished a three hour lab in two hours...

I guess that isn't quite discontent, but I'm going to be pissed if he tries to take off points for us being too good at science... :roll:

That's bull. It's just as easy to get a low %err as it is to get a high one. In our physics labs we get anywhere from .7% to like 85%; just depends on which way you f*ck up.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it

Return to “Other off topic”