Airsoftman1
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yup

Re: Thread of random discontent

Postby Airsoftman1 » Mon May 05, 2014 4:06 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:
Airsoftman1 wrote:We were climbing a 5-9 to a 5-10B
My cleaner (being mostly a novice) wasn't really ready for anything harder, but yeah, we were trad climbing in Yosemite :D

That's still decently hard for such a long pitch, at least for me. I can usually climb 5.10, but have to work on 5.11s a bit before I send them.

Well, it was mostly 5-9 to a 5-10B, but it is pretty obvious that with such a long pitch that there WERE some spots that were more like a 5-6 to a 5-8, but overall about 75% of that climb was 5-9 to a 5-10B :D
ARMORY
Agile AL-3100
Marshall JCM-2000 + Marshall JCM Cab
JG M733 Enhanced
VFC M4 (not sure which one it started out as)
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby blackhawk13 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Yeah, even the 30-50 foot indoor routes I top rope have easy sections in them. That's pretty standard. I'm still impressed.

Jonah, I'm impressed with how calm and professional sounding that letter is. If an incident like that happened at either of the two main climbing areas here most of the usual climbers would have ripped them a new one. My boss teaches large classes/scout groups/etc. decently often and long before the group even gets there he makes sure they know to be respectful of the area and others climbing. If someone did that to him or he even saw that happen to someone else things would get very ugly.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Mon May 05, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm part of a group called the Spokane Climbers Association, it's just like 300 or so people in Spokane who climb a lot, and most of them are ready to take a much more direct stance against the Mountaineers' bullsh*t.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:17 am

Discontent: Found my GBB Maruzen MP5k PDW broken yesterday. It was in a padded rifle case in my room, yet the stock was still snapped off. The plastic body meant that the rear body pin holes took the worst of it. Snapped the pin holes right off, and since the main recoil spring fits in a piece of the stock, that was snapped in half too. Last time I checked, this gun hasn't been manufactured for around 10 years, so I'm not likely to find another body with the trademarks it has. Boneyard WELL gun is out because the front end of mine is one piece and the suppressor/outer barrel is either glued together or one piece entirely. With all the upgrades and accessories I have with this gun I was going to sell it soon for around $300, but now I'd be lucky to fix it and get $200.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Wed May 21, 2014 7:58 pm

''Waterproof'' phone is less waterproof than advertised.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Wed May 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Just had a second "interview" for Bass Proshop. Turns out that the guy who did the first interview said I don't look professional enough and I'll have to get a major haircut before I can be hired. Not like they have people working there with their hair dyed neon blue or anything. Worst part is that I'll be making a "very strict $8.50 an hour" around 20-30 hours a week for a few weeks this summer whenever they need extra help. So glad I turned down $12.50 an hour working 40 hours a week all summer...
Follow my blog HERE
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:Just had a second "interview" for Bass Proshop. Turns out that the guy who did the first interview said I don't look professional enough and I'll have to get a major haircut before I can be hired. Not like they have people working there with their hair dyed neon blue or anything. Worst part is that I'll be making a "very strict $8.50 an hour" around 20-30 hours a week for a few weeks this summer whenever they need extra help. So glad I turned down $12.50 an hour working 40 hours a week all summer...

HEY MAN I HAD BLUE HAIR ONCE
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it
Native
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby Native » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 pm

Hop Up in my mp5 malfunctioned all day Saturday.
tylerflow wrote:That's almost as crazy as the RPK74 simply being an AK74 with a longer barrel.
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Broke my Kindle. Didn't use it much, but still displeased.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Tried to ask a girl out, but someone started talking to me and she left before I got the chance. It sucks that I only see her once a week, and it sucks even more that she is leaving for Europe early July...

More discontent: Finally found a Jeep Wrangler that I want, and got a decently good price on it, but it was at a dealer almost an hour away. My mother and I went to a local dealer who said they could get it transferred up to their dealership in exchange for a different Jeep (we also got a better deal locally). Saturday the local dealer called the dealer who had it and confirmed that they would be sending it up from the other dealer on Monday (today). Today the other dealer called to tell them that they sold it, although we are pretty sure they lied about that because an hour later the far away dealer called and asked if we were still interested...
Follow my blog HERE

Return to “Other off topic”