Xbox Live Gamer Tags/PS3 PSN Name

Anything goes... within the forum rules
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tags/PS3 PSN Name

Postby Johnny SCARface » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Steam: my name changes a bit depending on the holiday. currently its "That DeathBlade Spirit<TLD>"

normally its Deathblade<TLD> and ill change it to that after Christmas. Ill accept friend requests from anyone but do leave a comment on my profile saying your from ASGI after I accept :mrgreen:

I play Team Fortress 2, Just Cause 2, and when Im at my friends(who has godlike internet) I play Planetside 2. that game is AWESOME. Currently Im breaking from gaming cuz of senior year and wanting to take up more healthy activities(which is why i chose airsoft) but I may hop on and shoot stuff here and there. cheers :)
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
waffelcopter
Gold General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Xbox Live Gamer Tags/PS3 PSN Name

Postby waffelcopter » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Johnny SCARface wrote:Steam: my name changes a bit depending on the holiday. currently its "That DeathBlade Spirit<TLD>"

normally its Deathblade<TLD> and ill change it to that after Christmas. Ill accept friend requests from anyone but do leave a comment on my profile saying your from ASGI after I accept :mrgreen:

I play Team Fortress 2, Just Cause 2, and when Im at my friends(who has godlike internet) I play Planetside 2. that game is AWESOME. Currently Im breaking from gaming cuz of senior year and wanting to take up more healthy activities(which is why i chose airsoft) but I may hop on and shoot stuff here and there. cheers :)

Whaaa!?!?! Video games aren't healthy?
I wish I had more time to devote to airsoft...

Return to “Other off topic”