Anything goes... within the forum rules
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: The Movie Thread

Postby SnakeAssault » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 pm

I just saw this movie, called Phantom.
Missing soviet sub, oh dear. I expected it to be kind of **** honestly.

Then I watched I was Q.Q.
Good movie.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:03 am

spam aside, I saw Act of Valor last night. oh man that is some of the worst acting ever. but its already one of my favorites all-time. gotta love when that chechan [email protected] gets shredded. :twisted:
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby timbuktoo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:02 pm

loved that movie, especially when the SWCC boats came and destroyed all those pickup trucks... I feel bad for the guy's kids in the end, but it's fictional so it's ok.
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon

Postby Johnny SCARface » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:50 pm

dual wield M60E4+skittle trucks=happies

i really like the tactical gear they had. I DO however find it hard to believe that EOTechs are used by EVERYONE :|
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon

Postby timbuktoo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:33 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the majoity of real navy seals used eotechs. to me I don't really care what my sight is since practically they all do the same. also if they wanted a different sight it might be on their own money where as they can get an eotech standard issue.
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Postby snipeakid » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am

timbuktoo wrote:loved that movie, especially when the SWCC boats came and destroyed all those pickup trucks... I feel bad for the guy's kids in the end, but it's fictional so it's ok.

at the boy scout jamboree I was able to go on a swcc boat, that thing is freaking awesome.
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:45 am

So, I know a few of you guys are a fan of the Cornetto Trilogy films, I must say that The World's End achieves greater than Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz combined. Hard to believe, but it's true. The film is absolutely fantastic and retains all the same genius as the two previous ones, if not more. Of course you know that it contains evil blue-blooded robots, but the plot runs so much deeper than that. Give it a shot once it comes out, you will not regret it.

There are many small details in this film that mean so much, for instance, this song that plays at the beginning. It pretty much explains the whole entire plot, and is at the same time from the era of main character Gary King's never-evolving lifestyle.

snipeakid wrote:
timbuktoo wrote:loved that movie, especially when the SWCC boats came and destroyed all those pickup trucks... I feel bad for the guy's kids in the end, but it's fictional so it's ok.

at the boy scout jamboree I was able to go on a swcc boat, that thing is freaking awesome.

SWCC was actually an opportunity that I was thinking taking about when I was enlisting.
Lurky
Lance

Postby Lurky » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 am

These two shorts set in the Batman Nolanverse are really well done. The first one is a follow up to The Dark Knight and puts a really interesting twist on some classic characters!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ioQP1XU3s

The second one picks up a year after The Dark Knight Rises, and is epic. The costumes were designed by the costume designers of The Dark Night Rises and the latest Star Trek Movies, really high quality. If you know the comics, you're really gonna love the protagonist and antagonist!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmLXTFWgX2s

There is an indiegogo campaign to make a followup to The Dark Knight Legacy, featuring [SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE VIDEOS] Nightwing and Red Hood facing off! [END SPOILER] It can be found here: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark- ... fan-series

They're really looking to up the quality for the next feature, getting professional stunt coordinators and more costume designers. As a Batman fanboy I really wanna see a followup. What do you guys think of them? Are you gonna help fund the next installment? (If you donate big enough you get a custom Red Hood mask made by the man who made Tom Hardy's Bane mask!)
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Transcendence.

Interesting movie. I enjoyed it. Kind of reminded me of a Ghost in the Shell prequel. Not in a bad way.
Brought some interesting questions to mind, so I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon

Postby Johnny SCARface » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Since no one has yet,

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER WAS FREAKING EPIC.

Return to “Other off topic”