Thread of Random Thoughts

Anything goes... within the forum rules
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Re: Thread of Random Thoughts

Postby Jonas » Thu May 08, 2014 12:23 am

Does anyone know Thunter outside ASGIF? Tryin to get in contact with him to get his help on some composites stuff.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby baklash 1337 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:49 am

Jonas wrote:Does anyone know Thunter outside ASGIF? Tryin to get in contact with him to get his help on some composites stuff.

https://twitter.com/Thunter124

Dude there's like a billion results of his username on google.
Jonas
King General

Postby Jonas » Fri May 09, 2014 12:05 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:
Jonas wrote:Does anyone know Thunter outside ASGIF? Tryin to get in contact with him to get his help on some composites stuff.

https://twitter.com/Thunter124

Dude there's like a billion results of his username on google.

EAT SH*T BAKLASH

and thankyou.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Eric
Silver General
HumanQuestion2: Nah

Postby Eric » Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 pm

I've been forgetting to log in here the last few weeks, been busy with other things. Seeing Cat and Faden talking about knives with you guys again takes me waaaay back. I'm still using the same Spyderco I've had for four or five years, so not much I can contribute to the discussion, sadly.
Currently on the cutting edge of cocking about
Native
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby Native » Tue May 13, 2014 2:38 pm

I haven't been on here in a while.
tylerflow wrote:That's almost as crazy as the RPK74 simply being an AK74 with a longer barrel.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:21 am

Funny how when you get into airsoft, you think that gas mags are expensive. Then you look at real steel pistol mags. HK45 mags are $60 a piece...
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:45 am

My dad is getting a new Santa Cruz mountain bike frame and I may buy his 2006 Santa Cruz Blur frame. This means that I'll have two bikes, including my 1990-something Klein Attitude hardtail. Since the Klein doesn't have a full suspension and can't mount disc brakes on the rear, I want to convert it to a road bike since the newer Santa Cruz is far superior at off-road.

Thing is, I really don't know what to do other than slick tires, solid fork, and maybe different handlebars.

blackhawk13 wrote:Funny how when you get into airsoft, you think that gas mags are expensive. Then you look at real steel pistol mags. HK45 mags are $60 a piece...

>H&K
>cheap
Jonas
King General

Postby Jonas » Wed May 14, 2014 11:11 am

baklash 1337 wrote:My dad is getting a new Santa Cruz mountain bike frame and I may buy his 2006 Santa Cruz Blur frame. This means that I'll have two bikes, including my 1990-something Klein Attitude hardtail. Since the Klein doesn't have a full suspension and can't mount disc brakes on the rear, I want to convert it to a road bike since the newer Santa Cruz is far superior at off-road.

Thing is, I really don't know what to do other than slick tires, solid fork, and maybe different handlebars.

blackhawk13 wrote:Funny how when you get into airsoft, you think that gas mags are expensive. Then you look at real steel pistol mags. HK45 mags are $60 a piece...

>H&K
>cheap

Your frame geometry will be f*cked if you give it slicks/forks/drop bars/road seat. Make it single-speed, put fat @ss tires on it, swap brakes for cantilevers, and you've got a snow-bike for WA.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Wed May 14, 2014 12:26 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:

>H&K
>cheap

Not just H&K. FN handgun mags are $45 a piece, Glock mags are $25-30 a piece, etc. Hard to believe that chunks of metal that hold pressurized propane can be as cheap as a metal box with a spring...
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
Jonas
King General

Postby Jonas » Wed May 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Return to “Other off topic”