Politics/Military (formerly XM8 TO REPLACE M4?!?! )

Anything goes... within the forum rules
Hopeinen
Silver General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Politics/Military (formerly XM8 TO REPLACE M4?!?! )

Postby Hopeinen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 am

Good for him(her?).
This is not a new phenomena though, so i guess this broke the news because she is a SEAL.
Some of those comments posted on that article make my head hurt though.
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby baklash 1337 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:27 am

Renengan wrote:http://www.policymic.com/articles/46055/chris-beck-meet-the-first-transgender-navy-seal

Thoughts or opinions?

This is only being reported because an ex-SEAL with a sex change commends a lot of attention, both negative and positive, but it all leads to money no matter what. It's trivial, it really is. Okay, the person is happy with his/her identity, we should be focusing on stuff that's actually important like the violation of our Fourth Amendment by Federal Agencies.

Speaking of which, I'm convinced that every single Obama supporter at this point in time has no independent central nervous system, whatsoever. I've been hearing a lot of "Bush did it first with the Patriot Act" in an attempt to counter anti-Obama arguments. Yeah, Bush did sign the Patriot Act, but that doesn't mean Obama is a saint for expanding its jurisdiction inconceivably further and wider than what the initial bill had planned. "Wahh wahh, you are a Bush supporter!" Bush was a terrible president, and so is Obama now, bottom line. I saw someone on Facebook say "Would you rather have more terrorist attacks?" At that point I was pulling at my hair.

On a positive note, the Supreme Court ruled that any part of the human genome cannot be patented.

Also good news, gun manufacturers are stopping the sale of firearms to law enforcement agencies in places that they are illegal for civilians to purchase.
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon

Postby timbuktoo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:10 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:I saw someone on Facebook say "Would you rather have more terrorist attacks?" At that point I was pulling at my hair.
Personally I would rather be afraid of terrorists than my own government
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:34 pm

timbuktoo wrote:
baklash 1337 wrote:I saw someone on Facebook say "Would you rather have more terrorist attacks?" At that point I was pulling at my hair.
Personally I can do something about terrorists thats a lot more effective than doing the same thing tomy own government

FTFY :lol:
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
Hopeinen
Silver General

Postby Hopeinen » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 am

John Kerry called for 'immediate' airstrikes on Syria

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/309836.html

John is year or two too late, the "revolution" has been grinded into a battle between SAA, minor Syrian rebel groups and foreign radical islamists.
If you wanted a quick and cleaner solution for Syria you would have intervened when the situation turned into a war, like they did in Libya.

SAA & Assads government is now more popular amongst Syrians then it was 2 years ago, largely thanks to these militant groups who have been spreading their own Jihad and religious cleansing on the areas they have captured.

Not to mention that the rebels have been losing ground left and right thanks to Hezbollah and Russians instructing SAA on the ground.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon

Postby Johnny SCARface » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 am

I want the Jihadists bombed the F*ck out of Syria. all they do is make trouble for the big people (USA, UK, etc.)

other than that, I really dont care who owns it. the violence will NEVER die down as long as Jihadists are in charge of anything.
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
NoahLikesAKs
Pawn

Postby NoahLikesAKs » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:51 pm

" Jihadists " That's awesome.
Pawn and Proud

My Armory:
KWA LM4 Magpul PTS TRX11 (The Crown Jewel)
Tokyo Marui Desert Warrior 4.3
KJW Sig P226
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:27 pm

According to the US Government and US Media, Assad has used chemical weapons against rebel groups. So I heard that we're lending "military aid" to the rebel groups. I don't care even if it's true that chemical weapons are being used, because the rebel groups kill civilians :|
Hopeinen
Silver General

Postby Hopeinen » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Couple of months ago the UN said that they had strong evidence that the rebels had used Chemical weapons, but that information was just ignored by the west...

And i am somewhat reserved about the claims that SAA had used chemical weapons in the first place, they have pretty much the whole arsenal of other conventional weapons to use against the rebels.

I am counting on Russia & Iran to solve this problem, NATO should just sit this one out.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon

Postby Johnny SCARface » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:57 am

NATO needs to sit a lot of things out.

Not that I like the way Iran and Russia Handle things.

Return to “Other off topic”