Politics/Military (formerly XM8 TO REPLACE M4?!?! )

Anything goes... within the forum rules
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Politics/Military (formerly XM8 TO REPLACE M4?!?! )

Postby timbuktoo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Johnny SCARface wrote:the world is turning into a game of who can mkeep the most secrets.
and the best way to keep a secret is to not have one. I'm saying that we should turn around and get out while we can still see the way we got in...
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:35 am

timbuktoo wrote:
Johnny SCARface wrote:the world is turning into a game of who can keep the most secrets.
and the best way to keep a secret is to not have one. I'm saying that we should turn around and get out while we can still see the way we got in...

i couldnt agree more
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby blackhawk13 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:05 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/13/george-zimmerman-acquitted-murder-in-trayvon-martin-shooting-death/

And..... Let the violent-protests/raging-Facebook-posts/political-phallus-waving begin

I'm curious to see the results tomorrow morning. I almost wish I could see the reactions if he had been found guilty. I would be curious to compare the two different situations.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:46 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:political-phallus-waving begin

Oh, is that finally finished with?
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 am

I think it's safe to assume that both were acting in self-defense. Though I still don't get what kind of neighborhood watch guy patrols his neighborhood with a gun.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:49 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:I think it's safe to assume that both were acting in self-defense. Though I still don't get what kind of neighborhood watch guy patrols his neighborhood with a gun.

I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable doing a neighborhood watch without a concealed handgun, especially if there had been break ins lately.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
Hopeinen
Silver General

Postby Hopeinen » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:54 am

More opponents for SAA apparently, glad that Russia keeps sending them arms & ammo.
Ironically the west is now on the same side with whats left of the original FSA, Al Qaeda and the Taleban. :roll:

Pakistani Taliban sent hundreds to Syria to fight shoulder-to-shoulder with rebels

http://rt.com/news/pakistan-taliban-rebel-syria-086/

Syria is screwed if Assad falls, and if Assad remains in power the fighting & insurgency will continue for years to come.
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:15 pm

This whole situation reminds me of 1984.

al-Queda are our enemies since the 1990s, and all the sudden we are supplying them to fight the Syrian government, which is not a belligerent toward Israel, who we are protecting for "mahh zionism". Hey, al-Queda aren't the bad guys anymore. WH and the media then shift their story about Afghanistan that our purpose there is to protect the Afghans against the Taliban, not root out al-Queda. "al-Queda is not the same entity that it used to be", I quote this from a news segment several years ago justifying increased US Armed Forces activity in Afghanistan to defeat the Taliban. However, the Taliban aren't bad, they're just one of three factions warring for control. Another faction, the Afghan military is a super-cartel for opium. WH and media get pissy when Islamic Brotherhood president is gotten rid of in Egypt, and replaced with a military general, just like our original puppet who we paid to not attack Israel.
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon

Postby timbuktoo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:17 am

i won't go as far to say that the taliban are bad, but I would take into consideration their strict enforcement of sharia law before I say that they aren't bad...

if you can imagine being a woman under taliban rule you might reconsider your opinion of the taliban. I read a book (forget the name) written by a prominent female politician in afghanistan, Fawzia Kufi, which greatly details the way women aren't allowed to go out without a full burka or a male relative. how they can be raped, beaten, and killed if they do. how anyone can be imprisoned with out any cause... its a real longshot to say that the taliban isn't bad

but none of this is to say that the US should be involved in the middle east, thats the UN's job, the NATO task force group has now outlived its purpose... all that funding would be better used at home securing borders from drugs and human trafficking, and fixing our broken infrastructure
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:31 am

What I was getting at is that the Taliban aren't exactly the enemy of the people in Afghanistan, whereas the Afghan military is.

Return to “Other off topic”