Youtube Videos Thread (firework prank vid)

Anything goes... within the forum rules
Duy556
Gold General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Youtube Videos Thread (firework prank vid)

Postby Duy556 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:06 pm

King Arms M4
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby baklash 1337 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 am

Terrorist attacks on Iraqi military outposts:

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Extreme graphic violence and images.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=770_1357947766

By the looks of it, the insurgents are better equipped than the military considering that some of the soldiers don't even have uniforms or shoes.
Hopeinen
Silver General

Postby Hopeinen » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:09 am

Syrian rebels/terrorists/FSA also use such hit & run tactics against SAA, although SAA usually has more guns on their checkpoints so half of the time the hitters end up in pieces near the road.

By the looks of it, the insurgents are better equipped than the military considering that some of the soldiers don't even have uniforms or shoes.

Some of these terrorist organizations have ****loads of money(KSA is one of main funders of AQ)
What makes these sort of attacks really scary is that the soldiers have really no possible way of identifying possible terrorists from the usual traffic, i hope all these guys end up dead very soon.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:Terrorist attacks on Iraqi military outposts:

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I hate the filter on the family computer :evil: :evil: (not that i didnt see this block coming. I havnt updated my PC Itunes account since Dec. 2011 because of this thing)
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
bemoded
Knight

Postby bemoded » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:02 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:Terrorist attacks on Iraqi military outposts:

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I loled.

Just kidding.

That really shows how terrible war is and no belligerent side is innocent or on the moral high ground. They could have just zipcuffed the men sleeping in their beds and kept them prisoner, but they chose to kill them, robbing them of a life after the war with their family, robbing the children of fathers, the wives of husbands, the mothers of sons, and so on. Really makes you think. :|

edit: grammars and stuff.
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil because I am the biggest mother f**ker in the valley."

Guns: KWA SR12, G&P M4A1 RIS, TM Glock 17 w/ PGC Metal Slide & Barrel, Boneyard Y&P Mk23 NBB
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:16 am

bemoded wrote:That really shows how terrible war is and no belligerent side is innocent or on the moral high ground. They could have just zipcuffed the men sleeping in their beds and kept them prisoner, but they chose to kill them, robbing them of a life after the war with their family, robbing the children of fathers, the wives of husbands, the mothers of sons, and so on. Really makes you think. :|

I don't want to be that guy, but it's just how fundamental Islam works. There's a lot of things one can do to another that's a sin in Islam, but when it comes to "infidels", there's no obligation to respect them the same. Then of course there's the arrogance that comes with it: firmly believing that anyone who has even the slightest different theological opinions insults Allah. Doesn't matter whether people are interfering with them or not. You could be a Zen-Buddhist monk who lives peacefully at a monastery in the Himalayas, but as long as some rat-bastard extremist in Egypt or wherever acknowledges your existence and has no greater "enemy" to deal with, he's going to want you dead because you stand in the way of global Islamic conquest...Which reminds me of the countless Buddhist cultural relics and temples that the Taliban have destroyed in Afghanistan and Pakistan over the years. Less like the "religion of peace" and more like the "religion of paranoia, disregard for human life, glorified mistreatment of women, and the overall inability to evolve past the medieval era".

I feel that if the rebels and military of Syria can wipe each other out that the world will be a slightly better place, because except for the ones who come to live in America/Europe/etc. and anyone (women, children, the poor) that is trapped in Islamic societies who have no other choice, I just don't like Muslims. I know it sounds harsh, but I just really don't. I try to be accepting of other people's beliefs and opinions because I live in a place where people's views are radically different from mine, but I cannot bring myself to respect Islam.

Now here's what I actually came here for: A video I thought was cute.
bemoded
Knight

Postby bemoded » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 am

baklash 1337 wrote:
bemoded wrote:That really shows how terrible war is and no belligerent side is innocent or on the moral high ground. They could have just zipcuffed the men sleeping in their beds and kept them prisoner, but they chose to kill them, robbing them of a life after the war with their family, robbing the children of fathers, the wives of husbands, the mothers of sons, and so on. Really makes you think. :|

I feel that if the rebels and military of Syria can wipe each other out that the world will be a slightly better place, because except for the ones who come to live in America/Europe/etc. and anyone (women, children, the poor) that is trapped in Islamic societies who have no other choice, I just don't like Muslims. I know it sounds harsh, but I just really don't. I try to be accepting of other people's beliefs and opinions because I live in a place where people's views are radically different from mine, but I cannot bring myself to respect Islam.

I kind of agree with that. They restrict the rights of free speech, if someone else disagrees with their opinion or, Allah forbid, their religion, they kill them. :| Not really peace. All of them dying is a bit extreme though, might solve some things, but still extreme.
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil because I am the biggest mother f**ker in the valley."

Guns: KWA SR12, G&P M4A1 RIS, TM Glock 17 w/ PGC Metal Slide & Barrel, Boneyard Y&P Mk23 NBB
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Baklash, and bemoded. i love you.

everyone tells me how peaceful islam is(now lets just remember that 90% of all modern terrorism is islamic-based) and when presented with facts showuing what u 2 just said, im looked upon like a low, worthless racist.

forgive me for quoting AC3 but...

"What's right and what is aren't always the same, now are they?"

then theres my brother who DOES believe in nuking the entire mideast(not that that WOULDNT make a lot more people sleep at night) :lol:

but tbh, ive met a couple muslims, and they were nice enough. But I just cant bring myself to acknowledge their "Ideologies" as a religion. I mean, people hate on christians a LOT, and if we lash back, then we arent "real christians, just like everyone else". but its completely OK for them to go around attacking people, annihilating nations, desiring to annihilate an entire race, bombing things for enjoyment, and thrusting their beliefs on people, and if they refuse, they are promptly murdered in some sick brutal way. Its just not right.

/rant
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
Hopeinen
Silver General

Postby Hopeinen » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 am

Meanwhile in Russia.

SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:31 pm

No one has seen that on youtube yet. Not even me.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide

Return to “Other off topic”