Hello

All about you, me, him, her, them, that
~Red~
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Hello

Postby ~Red~ » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Hey i'm Red. I play airsoft with friends in small skirmishes. I mostly enjoy building and target shooting. I also play COD.
I Own:
DBOYS SPR MOD 0 | UTG Trishot Shotgun | WG 4" CO2 Revolver | Javelin M24 | KJW Xcelerator | G4 Diablo | Echo 1 Timberwolf
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Re: Hello

Postby tylerflow » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 am

Just don't be a nuisance this time around, okay? We don't need to deal with bullcrap here.
#
icedarpoint
Lance

Postby icedarpoint » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:10 am

tylerflow wrote:Just don't be a nuisance this time around, okay? We don't need to deal with bullcrap here.
Ya.
~Red~
Pawn

Postby ~Red~ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm

tylerflow wrote:Just don't be a nuisance this time around, okay? We don't need to deal with bullcrap here.

I understand. I am only going to speak on what know not what I assume. If I use someones information or words I will site them. I just wish to have a fresh start and for people to stop stalking, then disliking all of my videos on YouTube. It is getting annoying. I'm different person then I was before.
I Own:
DBOYS SPR MOD 0 | UTG Trishot Shotgun | WG 4" CO2 Revolver | Javelin M24 | KJW Xcelerator | G4 Diablo | Echo 1 Timberwolf
HankDT-52
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby HankDT-52 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 pm

What do you mean by, "this time around", just curious.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftDUY?feature=mhee
I make video responses to airsoft teching questions, so if you have a question and you would like to have a visual answer PM me.

Primary: ICS M4
- Lonex Blue Piston - SHS M130 - SHS bearing spring guide - SHS o-ring nozzle -
- Lonex 50 degree bucking - JG lightweight piston head - SHS nylon tappet plate -
- SHS 16:1 Gearset - Prometheus 6.03 Barrel - Lonex A1 TITAN Motor -
- Infected Armory AB MOSFET -
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Postby tylerflow » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 pm

HankDT-52 wrote:

What do you mean by, "this time around", just curious.

~Red~ is the infamous RedPanda that was banned on this forum a little over a year ago. You can read why he was banned here, here, and here. They're quite entertaining to read.
#
HankDT-52
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby HankDT-52 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Wow that was quite entertaining. :) Don't worry though red, I trust that you've changed, so I won't prejudge you based on past happenings.(just please don't prove me wrong) A lot of experiences can happen in over a year.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftDUY?feature=mhee
I make video responses to airsoft teching questions, so if you have a question and you would like to have a visual answer PM me.

Primary: ICS M4
- Lonex Blue Piston - SHS M130 - SHS bearing spring guide - SHS o-ring nozzle -
- Lonex 50 degree bucking - JG lightweight piston head - SHS nylon tappet plate -
- SHS 16:1 Gearset - Prometheus 6.03 Barrel - Lonex A1 TITAN Motor -
- Infected Armory AB MOSFET -
~Red~
Pawn

Postby ~Red~ » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:51 pm

HankDT-52 wrote:Wow that was quite entertaining. :) Don't worry though red, I trust that you've changed, so I won't prejudge you based on past happenings.(just please don't prove me wrong) A lot of experiences can happen in over a year.

Don't worry.

I am though disappointed that I had to give up YouTube because of this forum.
I Own:
link236
Dragoon

Postby link236 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:34 am

~Red~ wrote:
HankDT-52 wrote:Wow that was quite entertaining. :) Don't worry though red, I trust that you've changed, so I won't prejudge you based on past happenings.(just please don't prove me wrong) A lot of experiences can happen in over a year.

Don't worry.

I am though disappointed that I had to give up YouTube because of this forum.

Just wondering... Why did you have to give up youtube because of this forum?
My Armory:
Primary: VFC Socom Gear Noveske N4 7.25" -SHS M100 Spring, Lonex A1 Motor- (LOOKING TO SELL!!! TRADES FOR HK 416s or $300ish)
Reserves/Sold:KWC S&W M&P 40 Springer, CYMA CM046, KWA USP GBB, TM 1911 NIght Warrior

Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 pm

No offense to Red, but tyler, those links....I have not laughed that hard in a long time
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."

Return to “Introductions”