[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
New to the forum, not the game - Page 2 - Airsoft GI: Forums

New to the forum, not the game

All about you, me, him, her, them, that
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon

Re: New to the forum, not the game

Postby Johnny SCARface » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Ahhh Im not really a BVB fan so I wouldnt know. I have recently dipped into Sleeping with Sirens and A Day To Remember.
TheProphet
Pawn

Postby TheProphet » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Love both of them. Actually got to see ADTR live with All Time Low and Pierce the Veil (met PTV) back in September. Do you have a favorite song for either band?
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon

Postby Johnny SCARface » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:43 pm

I liked Do What we want, remember it later by SWS, not some fav for ADTR.

For Rock, Im either with Southern-ish modern stuff like Daughtry/3 Doors Down, and Hard stuff is like Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Grace, SKILLET, etc. So this punk-influenced Hard Rock that is sweeping the nation so to speak is not totally my thing, but Im dipping my feet in.

As a Musician/singer/songwriter, I really listen to everything out there. except dubstep. Thats not music. :lol:
TheProphet
Pawn

Postby TheProphet » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm a fan of every band you just listed lol. Personally I listen to a bit of everything except that hip hop crap that Kanye west and other like him call music. If I want rap I'll stick to Eminem and a select few (VERY few) Lil Wayne songs.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon

Postby Johnny SCARface » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

For a bit of Rap I go with Manafest and Thousand Foot Krutch cuz I like rock with my rap. or Country-rap. Florida Georgia Line all the way!

I do some elctronic, mainly Owl City(The normal songs, not the weird ones).

Return to “Introductions”