Hello

All about you, me, him, her, them, that
Germs17
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Hello

Postby Germs17 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi, my name is Germán, and don´t be confused, it´s not from Germany :D , is a normal name in Mexico (where I am) but not as normal like Juan lol. I´m not that new on airsoft. I owned a UTG L96, and was my first decent gun. Then I read on internet that it was bad to have a sniper rifle. I didn´t know why, but yea, sometimes I was stressed not shooting acccurately. So after I sold it, I knew I was using .20s and .25, and some guys say that is better to use .30s and above. So in summary I want to say hello to all the airsofters.

Oh, guys, if you think that here in Mexico, there are some problems with guns, the case of Michoacán is one of the most concern today. I live in Sonora, next to Arizona, and I constantly go to Tucson and Phoenix to shopping and to vacations. Sometimes I go to California, and the next time I think I will go and watch Airsoft Gi store... The point is that we have airsoft clubs. And there is no problem with police or army because here in Mexico, airguns and pellet guns are legal, and we don´t need licenses or something like that.

So that´s all, if you have any questions, feel free to ask,

Regards!
Airsoft Gi Darren
Lance
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Hello

Postby Airsoft Gi Darren » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Welcome to the Forums! Feel free to look around, and if you have a question, feel free to ask in the appropriate section.
Germs17
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Hello

Postby Germs17 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Airsoft Gi Darren wrote:Welcome to the Forums! Feel free to look around, and if you have a question, feel free to ask in the appropriate section.

Thanks Darren, from what I´ve seen, this forum is very cool! :D :)

Regards

Return to “Introductions”