Funny jokes

Where the bad boys go
airsoftgitom
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Funny jokes

Postby airsoftgitom » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 pm

So a horse walks into bar, looks at the bartender. And then walks away after leaving a steaming pile of poo on the floor because it is unable to communicate with the human.
Last edited by airsoftgitom on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kyle429
Silver General
Location: City of Churches/Last Capital of the Confederacy, VA

Re: lol funy jocks

Postby kyle429 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm

[rant] First, F*CKING LEARN TO SPELL CORRECTLY FFS. Second, there is already a thread on jokes in the forum. the search button is your friend, if you can find it, which I highly doubt. If all you're going to do is clutter up the site with stuff that is either in the wrong place, irrelevant, or just plain stupid, please do us all a favor and just leave. [/rant]

2 Timothy 4:7-8
airsoftgitom
Pawn

Postby airsoftgitom » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:41 pm

kyle429 wrote:[rant] First, F*CKING LEARN TO SPELL CORRECTLY FFS. Second, there is already a thread on jokes in the forum. the search button is your friend, if you can find it, which I highly doubt. If all you're going to do is clutter up the site with stuff that is either in the wrong place, irrelevant, or just plain stupid, please do us all a favor and just leave. [/rant]

I don't know what you mean. My grammar so far has been fine up until this point. Are you sure you have the correct individual sir?
wirelessbrain
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: idk

lol funny jokes<< thats how you spell it kid

Postby wirelessbrain » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 pm

at least he found the right section without blowing his own head off...
Pro tip - Tokyo Marui gas blowback pistols DO NOT need metal slides to run propane. Trust me I own one.
Follow up - I don't suggest metal propane adapters. The one I had broke my mags in < 3 weeks. Plastic adapters have many more pros than metal ones. Don't believe me? HolyHandGrenade has the most experience on the forum (that I've heard of) with any adapters.
airsoftgitom
Pawn

Re: lol funny jokes<< thats how you spell it kid

Postby airsoftgitom » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm

wirelessbrain wrote:at least he found the right section without blowing his own head off...

What do you mean?
Last edited by airsoftgitom on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wirelessbrain
Panzer Dragoon

Postby wirelessbrain » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:44 pm

have fun being banned,
YOU SICK F*CKING FOOL
Pro tip - Tokyo Marui gas blowback pistols DO NOT need metal slides to run propane. Trust me I own one.
Follow up - I don't suggest metal propane adapters. The one I had broke my mags in < 3 weeks. Plastic adapters have many more pros than metal ones. Don't believe me? HolyHandGrenade has the most experience on the forum (that I've heard of) with any adapters.
airsoftgitom
Pawn

Postby airsoftgitom » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 pm

wirelessbrain wrote:have fun being banned,
YOU SICK F*CKING FOOL

I'm not in a band.
Last edited by airsoftgitom on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wirelessbrain
Panzer Dragoon

Postby wirelessbrain » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Wow, way to edit out the picture of a man blowing his own head off. Dude just leave.
airsoftgitom
Pawn

Postby airsoftgitom » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:54 pm

wirelessbrain wrote:Wow, way to edit out the picture of a man blowing his own head off. Dude just leave.

Why? I just signed up!
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 pm

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it

Return to “Prison Cell”