High-FPS airsoft guns

Where the bad boys go
Silversage95
Gold General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: 115

Re: High-FPS airsoft guns

Postby Silversage95 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:27 pm

How about we stop posting on this thread completely? this (insert a very bad word here) is just a troll who enjoys other people's pain, and when we tell him he needs to stop and describe how much of an jerk he is, he just feeds on that and it gets him off. I vote that we completely ignore him, "pretend" he is not here. If he posts a thread asking a question, ignore it. If he makes a post in any thread, ignore him.
We have done all we can.
Kind of back on the forum. I will occasionally post when I have nothing to do. Still will respond to pm's as normal if I home and paying attention.

Best regards, the new and improved Silversage/Silverherb/Silverware/etc etc.
xXAlphaDogXx
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby xXAlphaDogXx » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Weakk..
G&P zombie killer M4
G&P M4 CQB-R
Classic Army Scar-L
KWA 1911 PTP MK II
KSC Glock 17

Don't complain about my setups. It's my rifle, it's my money, it's what I want. Not what you want but what I want. I don't care if I spend $$$ on bb's or parts. It's what I want. And if your just gonna bug me about what I want then don't comment.
Ender
Gold General
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby Ender » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:30 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Silver
At the end of this thread's life, for the betterment of the community, I am going to make a petition to the moderators and the forum in general.
Let us refrain from discussing the old Japanese guns that were banned for various reasons. That is the part of airsoft that scares people, that and people who play in such a way as to intentionally hurt people.
I make and sell custom cutting boards. Pricing is very reasonable and the worksmanship very good. PM me if interested.
Creator of the ASGI read the bloody rules club: Read the bloody rules or we'll make you bloody with a rule.
SPC/Picam Cyst Serge wrote:I'd totally kiss a dude, tongue and all
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Wait. Alphadog, do you happen to be the idiot otherwise known as Kluchy? You two seem to have a lot in common.
Buckshot
=|BANNED|=
HumanQuestion2: MOO

Postby Buckshot » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Quinn wrote:/lockthread.

I concur. And HHG, I'm pretty sure Kluchy played with cheap springers only. Coulda sworn all he had was gear and no hot shooting rifles...
Lucky #8: 8th Airsoft Anti-Sniper Platoon Support Gunner-"We are the tip of the spear, the blade of the sword, the bullet in the rifle."

Current Armory:
RPK47 AIMS: 350fps @ 47 rps
Hell's Angel E90: 300 fps @ 18 rps
SH47 Grenadier Rifle: 420fps @ 23 rps
Aftermath Lycaon MP5A5: the new kid

Guarder Parts Fanboy
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby blackhawk13 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 pm

HolyHandGrenade wrote:Wait. Alphadog, do you happen to be the idiot otherwise known as Kluchy? You two seem to have a lot in common.

I doubt it. He joined if Feb. but Kluchy didn't get banned til about a month ago
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE

Return to “Prison Cell”