Airsoft GI Sucks

Where the bad boys go
Pacostaco
Pawn

Airsoft GI Sucks

Postby Pacostaco » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:27 am

Airsoft GI Sucks, Don’t Buy From This Company.
I spent almost 600.00 on a Sig 552 and accessories. When it arrived it was missing the BB’s and was broken right out of the box. It took 7 days to receive an RMA number and a message saying all sales are final and it would have to be repaired. A gun that never shot one time is being repaired! I just spent 60.00 to ship it back. More to come!

Re: Airsoft GI Sucks

Postby Age » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 am

How the hell did you spend $60 on shipping? Unless you live in Canada or Alaska, this has no merit to it at all, because $60 spent on shipping is so outrageous I would consider it a lie.

Stop posting the same thing over and over, this is a forum for information not the BBB or another business review website. If you want to post a complaint, fine, but do so in a civilized manor that consists of actual quotes, facts, etc.....Not things like "OMG THESE PEOPLE SUCK SO BAD THEY BROKE MY GUN", anyone can whip up a half ass story like the one you are saying. If you have a problem, deal with it properly, and by properly I mean take the time to write up a REAL complaint, not screaming random bull **** that doesn't mean anything and won't help you.
cat61986
|spD|Celestial Cat

Re: Airsoft GI Sucks

Postby cat61986 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:48 am

Read the rules.
i do, i do emergere dal fondo per lottare e poi
salire in alto più che mai
i do, i do guardare nel futuro e sorridere
con una nuova identit�

Return to “Prison Cell”