Green gas and propane usability??

Where the bad boys go
User avatar
RedPanda
=|BANNED|=
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: At my PC
Contact:

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby RedPanda » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:13 pm

I can agree to dissagree if thats ok. How about a admin bans you for derailing threads beyond sh!t?
Building a DMR its going to be SWEET!
Image
Armory:
Dboys SPR MOD 0 (Broken)_____KJW Xcellerator
Javalin M24__________________UTG ML3 Shotgun

Total Investments On Airsoft: $1,650
User avatar
SjKimber
Jeweled General
Posts: 3534
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby SjKimber » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

RedPanda wrote:1. In your "low down" the cons are metal and the pros are plastic. Metal does not bend that easally.
2. first you say I can state my opinion and then you go on to say I am wrong and have been corrected.
3. Im sorry you are so angry how about a admin just closes this thread?

1. there is a reason why the plastic has more pros than metal. ;)
Drop a metal adapter attached to a propane tank. do the same thing with a plastic one.

2. No, I said you can recommend products and I suggested with high utmost pressure that it is OBLIGATORY to be FACTS and NOT opinions

3. How about I suggest you to read between the lines and learn that you have not been correct?
Oh dear ignorant child who sits on a high, high, HIGH arrogant throne. GET OFF IT.
RedPanda wrote:I can agree to dissagree if thats ok. How about a admin bans you for derailing threads beyond sh!t?

gtfo. now.
KWA LM4, VFC M4, KWA m9
all lightly modded and running rock solid for years.
User avatar
HolyHandGrenade
King General
Posts: 6931
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Moo
Location: Knoxville, TN
Contact:

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 pm

RedPanda wrote:I can agree to dissagree if thats ok. How about a admin bans you for derailing threads beyond sh!t?


Agree to disagree that you're making sh*t up? How about we agree that you need to shut the f*ck up and leave? You stupid little f*ck, you're the one that derailed this and every other thread by posting misinformation.
User avatar
RedPanda
=|BANNED|=
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: At my PC
Contact:

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby RedPanda » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Chillax bro. You just want to fight and I don't want to.
Building a DMR its going to be SWEET!
Image
Armory:
Dboys SPR MOD 0 (Broken)_____KJW Xcellerator
Javalin M24__________________UTG ML3 Shotgun

Total Investments On Airsoft: $1,650
User avatar
SjKimber
Jeweled General
Posts: 3534
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby SjKimber » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 pm

RedPanda wrote:Chillax bro. You just want to fight and I don't want to.

Panda. really. Shut up.
It's not that we want to fight, it's that you do not want to agree that you are wrong. Grow up and accept that you are wrong with your misleading opinions.
KWA LM4, VFC M4, KWA m9
all lightly modded and running rock solid for years.
User avatar
RedPanda
=|BANNED|=
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: At my PC
Contact:

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby RedPanda » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 pm

How about you grow up and relize that you are mis accusing me and accept that you can't relize that somtimes people have different opinions. Its people like you that start 50% of all wars.
Building a DMR its going to be SWEET!
Image
Armory:
Dboys SPR MOD 0 (Broken)_____KJW Xcellerator
Javalin M24__________________UTG ML3 Shotgun

Total Investments On Airsoft: $1,650
User avatar
Dman3412
Knight
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes
Location: In that filthy uncleaned barrel of your gun.

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby Dman3412 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

RedPanda wrote:How about you grow up and relize that you are mis accusing me and accept that you can't relize that somtimes people have different opinions. Its people like you that start 50% of all wars.

Okay, well still leave anyways. Your not welcome.
Jonas wrote:It is good though, it accomplishes its purpose perfectly, yours is just more efficient.

Jonas wrote:I did it down the stairs of the school after hours last year and it was awesome (and LOUD)
User avatar
RedPanda
=|BANNED|=
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: At my PC
Contact:

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby RedPanda » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Kimber, Dman, HHG, Wireless, and Thunter if you really want to bicker with me please do it via PM. You are wasting my time and derailing thread after thread to bicker with me that my opinion is sh!t and that im now welcom.
Building a DMR its going to be SWEET!
Image
Armory:
Dboys SPR MOD 0 (Broken)_____KJW Xcellerator
Javalin M24__________________UTG ML3 Shotgun

Total Investments On Airsoft: $1,650
User avatar
SjKimber
Jeweled General
Posts: 3534
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby SjKimber » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:43 pm

RedPanda wrote:How about you grow up and relize that you are mis accusing me and accept that you can't relize that somtimes people have different opinions. Its people like you that start 50% of all wars.

CHILD
As a LEGAL ADULT I have been weary and TRIED TO REASON WITH YOU since you are only a YOUNG 14 year old IGNORANT AND ARROGANT CHILD.

Yes, people have different opinions.
Opinions are not fact.

You have not stated facts and only opinions that lack ANY fact. Thus you are misleading others with INCORRECT information.

I am accusing you of that. Shall I quote everyone that has corrected you?
wirelessbrain wrote:The gun will be FINE. I think running duster in a tm is just people being over cautious. I'd rather have TM plastic than metal anyday of the week. Plastic has many upsides compared to metal on gbb pistols.

tylerflow wrote:
RedPanda wrote:I use a madbull propane adaptor and it works fine on my kjw mags. Filled 50+ for each magazine.


The thing is that since it is metal, it does more damage to rubber than plastic like the AI which I have.

HolyHandGrenade wrote:Here's some logic, since you wish to argue, if you wish to argue, refute my points:

HolyHandGrenade wrote:Metal GBBs? Nothing wrong with them at all, only certain brands (WE and KJW's guns would be 500 times better if they were plastic. Pot metal and GBBs doesn't work out very well)

Metal adapters... Oh, let me count the ways that they suck...

1. Awful cooldown. Be prepared to wait 10 minutes between filling each magazine.
2. They mess up your magazine fill valves, which are hard to find for many guns.
3. They bend VERY easy, which renders them completely useless.
4. They leak much more than plastic ones.
5. They don't seal with your magazine fill valve nearly as well as plastic ones.
6. See #1 again.
7. See #4 again.

Seriously. Plastic for an adapter, trust me.


wirelessbrain wrote:
RedPanda wrote:2. Yes after a VERY VERY long time.

Madbull adapter broke TWO of my TM mags within 3 weeks. Long time, right?

wirelessbrain wrote:
RedPanda wrote:And then why are you so against a propane adaptor you have clearly never used.

Ok, I've tried to be reasonable, but seriously WTF? HHG and I have both already said that we've used the adapter. I know HHG to not be one who blows stupid information out his ass, rather YOU have been the one making a fool of yourself on this forum. As HHG has said multiple times, you're making NO sense. I don't give a **** what your stupid, childish sig says, you don't get to go around saying **** that makes no sense at the expense of others trying to gather information. A forum is a place for people to learn, not for idiots to ramble.

Edit:: double ninja'd, but as I said before, the madbull full metal adapter broke my mags. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=4796

SjKimber wrote:
RedPanda wrote:According to reviews plastic adaptors will break easyer. My madbull has saved me plenty of money and compared to the AI one it is like 5 bucks more. Metal is just my preferance.

So apparently you believe everything reviews tell you. Typical case of ignorance.
The AI gas adapter kit
AI website wrote:Why no metal? Because we want the Adaptor to last! And we don't want our product to damage your gear either. A metal adaptor won't be as durable as our plastic one, and worse, a metal adaptor can and will damage the fill valves in your GBB mags

AI website wrote:We are so confident that the Airsoft Innovations Gungas Adaptor will last game after game, that we are now offering a 365 day User Guarantee on the Gungas Kit. If your Gungas Propane Adaptor breaks or becomes unusable within the first year, you can replace it with us free of charge.

Comes with propane adapter, silicon oil, AND dustercan adapter. IF the propane adapter breaks AI states you can pop the dustercan adapter right onto the propane adapter for an improvised repaired nozzle.
RedPanda wrote:
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Metal GBBs? Nothing wrong with them at all, only certain brands (WE and KJW's guns would be 500 times better if they were plastic. Pot metal and GBBs doesn't work out very well)

Metal adapters... Oh, let me count the ways that they suck...

1. Awful cooldown. Be prepared to wait 10 minutes between filling each magazine.
2. They mess up your magazine fill valves, which are hard to find for many guns.
3. They bend VERY easy, which renders them completely useless.
4. They leak much more than plastic ones.
5. They don't seal with your magazine fill valve nearly as well as plastic ones.
6. See #1 again.
7. See #4 again.

Seriously. Plastic for an adapter, trust me.


1. Not true all adaptors do that and its the gas not the adaptor.
2. Yes after a VERY VERY long time.
3. Not true at all mine has been fine for a year now.
4. Not true they do not leak more as long as you havn't dropped yours.
5. True
6. See #1 again.
7. See #4 again.


8. Metal adaptors are mutch more durable.
9. The Madbull has a silicon port that you screw off and put silicon in the hole.
10. The madbull is hard to press in.

as stated before
1. metal "cooldown" slower than plastic. Physics
2. no, just the wrong insert will tear it apart. sorry for pun
3.metal bends plastic breaks. it's just a fact.
5. plastic seals better than metal. fact.
4. more seal= less leak, plastic leak less. fact.
8. metal does not equal durability. plastics have a little give so the odds of breaking a plastic one is less than bending a metal adapter.
9. all adapters need to be screwed off somewhere to drop silicon.
10. what? are you trying to be pro or con on metal adapters??
RedPanda wrote:I would never use metal adamptors on TM mags. Everything tm you have to be a tad more gentle with for good payoff.

You would use a plastic adapter for a TM mag because they need to be treated well? TM makes great mags as stated. It doesn't even matter which brand magazine you use. It is best to use a plastic adapter
RedPanda wrote:The magazine itself, not the valve. Also my KJW magazines are fine after a year. So why would the TM valves break?

Your KJW mags are fine after using metal adapters so you say TM valves should be fine too. Yet earlier you posted you would use plastic adapters. btw it's the O-RINGS that break.
Plastic should be used on ALL magazines. no matter which brand magazine it is to prevent metal adapters from breaking O-rings
RedPanda wrote:As in the magazine body is strong not the valve of the Tokyo Marui Mags. My KJWs HAve no problem. Clear enough?

No, you make no sense and contradict yourself many times.
RedPanda wrote:No, but how could a "stronger mag" break in threee weeks when a "weaker mag" is still oing after a year? I have not toutched any othor GBBs because there are no airsoft stores in washington. All of my friends buy from sports stores. :|

metal adapters break o-rings with a bad insert and have less seal. A bad insert with a metal adapter will break any magazine.
RedPanda wrote:And then why are you so against a propane adaptor you have clearly never used.

You obviously do not understand what HHG is saying.
He has used both types of adapters.
RedPanda wrote:Well sorry but what adaptor broke wireless' TM mags?

Madbull metal adapter (ANY BRAND METAL ADAPTER) broke the O-Ring.

RedPanda wrote:1. im sorry my sig bothers you thats just to bad.
2. I have not been making a fool of myself.
3. I have had fine experiences with my metal adaptor you may not like it but I do and I will freely reccomend it if I wish to do so.

your fine experiences= you luckily have not broken your o-ring with a bad insert.
You can recommend whatever you want. Just recommend without misinformation. Look above^ that's all your misinformation being corrected.

RedPanda wrote:Well im sorry if I misinformed anyone I will trymy best from now on to make sure my information is correct.

You have not done this yet.

SjKimber wrote:
RedPanda wrote:You people are just so set on plastic adaptors you are willing to beat anyone down that says othorwise. My opinion remains the same metal adaptors are the best. You just have to not be a retard at filling.

no no, we're just correcting everything you said because you are misinforming the people reading your posts.
it doesn't matter of intelligence to break the o-ring with a metal adapter. To be honest I can't wait to see you break your O-ring eventually.

Here's the low-down between plastic and metal

Metal:
Can and will tear apart O-ring
Longer "cooldown" time
Will break by bending
Leaks more

Plastic:
Will not tear apart o-ring
Smaller "cooldown" time
Will break but with less chance due to it's composite material. Plastic will bend slightly before breaking and go back to shape if the breaking point was not reached. Metal will bend and stay bent.
Leaks less, more contact to fill valve o-ring.

I already told you that you can recommend what you want.
I (and everyone else) am just telling you to fix your facts because you are misinforming everyone else.

HolyHandGrenade wrote:Kid, if you want to resort to name calling, you're the fool that sprayed silicone oil directly into your hopup in your Youtube video "How to maintain an airsoft gun". That's awfully foolish.

Also you can't even spell the name of a gun that you supposedly own: "Javalin" is not a real airsoft company.

Calm down HHG I know he's getting on your nerves.

Panda, Get your ignorant a.ss off your arrogant throne. It's little snobs like you that makes me hate kids.
but yes. it is "retarded" to clean your hopup by spraying silicon in it.
tylerflow wrote:Okay guys, let's not turn this into another thread with 10 pages of two people arguing.

make it 1 kid who is being a snob against everyone.
RedPanda wrote:You peolple are hopeless. Thats how i USED to lube my hopup. Also I wasn't name calling its just I don't know how you would screw up a valve like that.

With this post I conclude YOU ARE HOPELESS. GROW THE UP KID. You have been told you are WRONG and been CORRECTED. Mature the up before I give it to you in a doggybag.

Btw. you don't lube buckings. you need to keep them moisturized so it doesn't dry out.

RedPanda wrote:HHG just can't understand that people can have their opinions. You don't have to agree with me. ITS OK! :shock:

HOLY SH!T YOU ARE HOPELESS. FADEN DO SOMETHING BEFORE 2+ MEMBERS LEAVE FOR GOOD

EDIT:
I had to edit so many times to remove profanity.

HolyHandGrenade wrote:1. Pot metal (which is what they are made of) DOES bend that easy, and strong ABS plastic (what AI adapters are made of) don't break easy.

2. It's not opinion, you're stating what you think to be facts, but they go totally against science. I don't have a problem with you liking metal adapter better, that's perfectly alright with me. I have a problem when you start making up FAKE pros for metal adapters.

3. How about an admin bans you on grounds for spreading misinformation rather?

Keep trying, maybe you'll finally come up with a fact. :)

SjKimber wrote:
RedPanda wrote:1. In your "low down" the cons are metal and the pros are plastic. Metal does not bend that easally.
2. first you say I can state my opinion and then you go on to say I am wrong and have been corrected.
3. Im sorry you are so angry how about a admin just closes this thread?

1. there is a reason why the plastic has more pros than metal. ;)
Drop a metal adapter attached to a propane tank. do the same thing with a plastic one.

2. No, I said you can recommend products and I suggested with high utmost pressure that it is OBLIGATORY to be FACTS and NOT opinions

3. How about I suggest you to read between the lines and learn that you have not been correct?
Oh dear ignorant child who sits on a high, high, HIGH arrogant throne. GET OFF IT.
RedPanda wrote:I can agree to dissagree if thats ok. How about a admin bans you for derailing threads beyond sh!t?

gtfo. now.

Realize everyone has been stating facts. You have been stating opinions. We are trying to tell you that your opinions are incorrect and lack fact. You insist that your opinion actually have some weight to it.

Notice the only people left to correct you are me and HHG because everyone else realized you do not want to grow up and accept the fact that YOU ARE WRONG
KWA LM4, VFC M4, KWA m9
all lightly modded and running rock solid for years.
User avatar
RedPanda
=|BANNED|=
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: At my PC
Contact:

Re: Green gas and propane usability??

Postby RedPanda » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Thats nice kimber. :P
Building a DMR its going to be SWEET!
Image
Armory:
Dboys SPR MOD 0 (Broken)_____KJW Xcellerator
Javalin M24__________________UTG ML3 Shotgun

Total Investments On Airsoft: $1,650

Return to “Prison Cell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest