FAIL!

Where the bad boys go
chezzy95
Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: FAIL!

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 pm

I never said I was against gay either :D (or did I?)
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Chezzy's the kind who will tell you it sucks, and will judge everyone with negative scores. Closest score to 0 wins... :lol:

Sideways wrote:I'm sorry M203, ima let you finish but the EGLM was the best gernade launcher of all time!! Of all time!!

Oh hai, there's a box under my post
Mr. OM-NOM
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Mr. OM-NOM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 pm

if you're not for it you're against it. you either want it or you dont. if you say you just dont care, then you're for it.
and you said NO WAY im not, which means you strongly disagree, meaning you're against it.
Sideways
Gold General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby Sideways » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Mr. OM-NOM wrote:Why not? there's nothing wrong with gays, they love just like hetero's. why shouldnt they be able to marry the ones they love? and by gays, i assume you mean gays, lesbians, transgender, and bi's.

Because it says you can't in the Bible, a book written long ago by a majority of people who didn't even see Jesus. It also says the world is 10,000 years old, doesn't mean thats true. Or that men are clearly superior to women, doesn't mean we should believe that too.

Although some sadly do.

if you're not for it you're against it. you either want it or you dont. if you say you just dont care, then you're for it.
and you said NO WAY im not, which means you strongly disagree, meaning you're against it.

Those are some pretty strong words for someone who is raised in a religious family (I think you mom is religious, right?)
baklash 1337 wrote:Knowing the people on this forum, nobody is going to ever have a baby.
Mr. OM-NOM
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Mr. OM-NOM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Sideways wrote:
Mr. OM-NOM wrote:Why not? there's nothing wrong with gays, they love just like hetero's. why shouldnt they be able to marry the ones they love? and by gays, i assume you mean gays, lesbians, transgender, and bi's.

Because it says you can't in the Bible, a book written long ago by a majority of people who didn't even see Jesus. It also says the world is 10,000 years old, doesn't mean thats true. Or that men are clearly superior to women, doesn't mean we should believe that too.

Although some sadly do.

Those are some pretty strong words for someone who is raised in a religious family (I think you mom is religious, right?)

small tidbit about the bible, the original version was greek. when it was translated into latin, a man name jerome, i believe, was put in charge. Jerome had these, desires or fantasies, and he felt really bad about them as he thought they were bad. he repeatedly went into the desert to repent. when he finally finished the translation, the bible was filled with anti-homosexual hoo hah. BUT, if you look at the greek version, guess what? it doesnt say anything bad about homosexuality.
CybeRoguE
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum
HumanQuestion2: Noo

Postby CybeRoguE » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Actually, the Greeks and Romans were some of the gayest civilizations to exist... And I'm talking literally (I took Latin for 2 years, the Romans are awesome!)

Just about every Greek/Roman leader had gay thoughts daily...
Last edited by CybeRoguE on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. OM-NOM
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Mr. OM-NOM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm

CybeRoguE wrote:Actually, the Greeks and Romans were some of the gayest civilizations to exist... And I'm talking literally (I took Latin for 2 years, the Romans are awesome!)

i know. there's not one ounce of anti-homosexual nonsense in the greek version. Alexander the Great FTW!
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Mr. OM-NOM wrote:small tidbit about the bible, the original version was greek. when it was translated into latin, a man name jerome, i believe, was put in charge. Jerome had these, desires or fantasies, and he felt really bad about them as he thought they were bad. he repeatedly went into the desert to repent. when he finally finished the translation, the bible was filled with anti-homosexual hoo hah. BUT, if you look at the greek version, guess what? it doesnt say anything bad about homosexuality.

Actually, you're quite wrong, and need to study up on stuff before you start making things up ;) The part of the Bible that does mention homosexuality is in the part that was originally written in Hebrew, not Greek.
Mr. OM-NOM
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Mr. OM-NOM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm

HolyHandGrenade wrote:
Mr. OM-NOM wrote:small tidbit about the bible, the original version was greek. when it was translated into latin, a man name jerome, i believe, was put in charge. Jerome had these, desires or fantasies, and he felt really bad about them as he thought they were bad. he repeatedly went into the desert to repent. when he finally finished the translation, the bible was filled with anti-homosexual hoo hah. BUT, if you look at the greek version, guess what? it doesnt say anything bad about homosexuality.

Actually, you're quite wrong, and need to study up on stuff before you start making things up ;) The part of the Bible that does mention homosexuality is in the part that was originally written in Hebrew, not Greek.

really? i just remember this from high school, and it made sense.
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Just telling you that you were wrong, meant nothing by it, and I'm not getting into this argument.
Mr. OM-NOM
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Mr. OM-NOM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:40 pm

not a problem, didnt mean to seem angry if i did. just kinda suprised, what a high school teacher said about gays was wrong! OMG! :o

Return to “Prison Cell”