FAIL!

Where the bad boys go
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Re: FAIL!

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 pm

You're actually surprised a high school teacher was wrong? Wow, you need to get outside more often... :lol: Just messing with ya.
chezzy95
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Of course there gonna say that the bible was wrong in highschool, it seems like almost all the teachers now are athiest, so they will probably stretch the trooth more
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Chezzy's the kind who will tell you it sucks, and will judge everyone with negative scores. Closest score to 0 wins... :lol:

Sideways wrote:I'm sorry M203, ima let you finish but the EGLM was the best gernade launcher of all time!! Of all time!!

Oh hai, there's a box under my post
Sideways
Gold General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby Sideways » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

chezzy95 wrote:Of course there gonna say that the bible was wrong in highschool, it seems like almost all the teachers now are athiest, so they will probably stretch the trooth more

Not really. According to law (NY law anyways) teachers can't take sides in the religion vs science argument while teaching a curriculum. You learn about evolution/science argument in science class and learn about all religions in social studies class and chose what you believe.

And my social studies teacher (very smart man), brought up a good argument. Most people who seem to preach the Bible mysteriously have never read the whole bible. SPC, [email protected], HHG, can any of you say actually have read the whole bible?

Also, to keep this on topic, ASGI fail!

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=6538

PSST! It's bakelite!! NOT fake wood!!
Last edited by Sideways on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baklash 1337 wrote:Knowing the people on this forum, nobody is going to ever have a baby.
chezzy95
Dragoon

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Tell that to my old 4th grade teacher
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Chezzy's the kind who will tell you it sucks, and will judge everyone with negative scores. Closest score to 0 wins... :lol:

Sideways wrote:I'm sorry M203, ima let you finish but the EGLM was the best gernade launcher of all time!! Of all time!!

Mr. OM-NOM
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Mr. OM-NOM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Sideways wrote:
chezzy95 wrote:And my social studies teacher (very smart man), brought up a good argument. Most people who seem to preach the Bible mysteriously have never read the whole bible. SPC, [email protected], HHG, can any of you say actually have read the whole bible?
OOH! i have! thats cause my mothers a minister! and guess what? i aint no christian.
Sideways
Gold General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby Sideways » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Mr. OM-NOM wrote:OOH! i have! thats cause my mothers a minister! and guess what? i aint no christian.

That's the point. Most people who have read the complete Bible realize that there is some strange stuff in there.
baklash 1337 wrote:Knowing the people on this forum, nobody is going to ever have a baby.
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Sideways wrote:And my social studies teacher (very smart man), brought up a good argument. Most people who seem to preach the Bible mysteriously have never read the whole bible. SPC, [email protected], HHG, can any of you say actually have read the whole bible?

Ummmmm... Where have I "been preaching the Bible" in this forum? I told you, I'm not getting into this argument with you people (by thus, I mean on both sides of the argument, neither God nor evolution can be proven, as no one was there, which if you try arguing against, you prove your ignorance after saying the comment about the "Bible being written by people who weren't even around Jesus ). And actually, yes, I have to answer your last question. ;)

EDIT: By the way, good job, Cyber, the Fail thread will be locked within 24 hours, I can almost guarantee it... That's a fail in its self. :|
Last edited by HolyHandGrenade on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chezzy95
Dragoon

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 pm

It's amazing how one little comment about how gayness is a fail turned into a religious debate

woodlandshooter
Panzer Dragoon

Postby woodlandshooter » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 pm

chezzy95 wrote:It's amazing how one little comment about how gayness is a fail turned into a religious debate

Yes, haha. I will tell you right now that i am a christian and proud of it. :D
I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly-Eminem
chezzy95
Dragoon

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Amen to that, I were a WWJD bracelet so when someone pisses me off I light them on fire and send them to hell(Daniel Tosh joke) I actually am a christian and proud of it also

Return to “Prison Cell”