FAIL!

Where the bad boys go
User avatar
HolyHandGrenade
King General
Posts: 6931
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Moo
Location: Knoxville, TN
Contact:

Re: FAIL!

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 pm

You're actually surprised a high school teacher was wrong? Wow, you need to get outside more often... :lol: Just messing with ya.
User avatar
chezzy95
Dragoon
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: FAIL!

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Of course there gonna say that the bible was wrong in highschool, it seems like almost all the teachers now are athiest, so they will probably stretch the trooth more
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Chezzy's the kind who will tell you it sucks, and will judge everyone with negative scores. Closest score to 0 wins... :lol:

Sideways wrote:I'm sorry M203, ima let you finish but the EGLM was the best gernade launcher of all time!! Of all time!!

Oh hai, there's a box under my post
User avatar
Sideways
Gold General
Posts: 2580
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 am
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: My mom's basement

Re: FAIL!

Postby Sideways » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

chezzy95 wrote:Of course there gonna say that the bible was wrong in highschool, it seems like almost all the teachers now are athiest, so they will probably stretch the trooth more


Not really. According to law (NY law anyways) teachers can't take sides in the religion vs science argument while teaching a curriculum. You learn about evolution/science argument in science class and learn about all religions in social studies class and chose what you believe.


And my social studies teacher (very smart man), brought up a good argument. Most people who seem to preach the Bible mysteriously have never read the whole bible. SPC, [email protected], HHG, can any of you say actually have read the whole bible?


Also, to keep this on topic, ASGI fail!


http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=6538


PSST! It's bakelite!! NOT fake wood!!
Last edited by Sideways on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baklash 1337 wrote:Knowing the people on this forum, nobody is going to ever have a baby.
User avatar
chezzy95
Dragoon
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: FAIL!

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Tell that to my old 4th grade teacher
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Chezzy's the kind who will tell you it sucks, and will judge everyone with negative scores. Closest score to 0 wins... :lol:

Sideways wrote:I'm sorry M203, ima let you finish but the EGLM was the best gernade launcher of all time!! Of all time!!

Oh hai, there's a box under my post
User avatar
Mr. OM-NOM
Panzer Dragoon
Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes
Location: New England. its like England, just fresher.

Re: FAIL!

Postby Mr. OM-NOM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Sideways wrote:
chezzy95 wrote:And my social studies teacher (very smart man), brought up a good argument. Most people who seem to preach the Bible mysteriously have never read the whole bible. SPC, [email protected], HHG, can any of you say actually have read the whole bible?
OOH! i have! thats cause my mothers a minister! and guess what? i aint no christian.
User avatar
Sideways
Gold General
Posts: 2580
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 am
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: My mom's basement

Re: FAIL!

Postby Sideways » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Mr. OM-NOM wrote:OOH! i have! thats cause my mothers a minister! and guess what? i aint no christian.


That's the point. Most people who have read the complete Bible realize that there is some strange stuff in there.
baklash 1337 wrote:Knowing the people on this forum, nobody is going to ever have a baby.
User avatar
HolyHandGrenade
King General
Posts: 6931
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Moo
Location: Knoxville, TN
Contact:

Re: FAIL!

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Sideways wrote:And my social studies teacher (very smart man), brought up a good argument. Most people who seem to preach the Bible mysteriously have never read the whole bible. SPC, [email protected], HHG, can any of you say actually have read the whole bible?


Ummmmm... Where have I "been preaching the Bible" in this forum? I told you, I'm not getting into this argument with you people (by thus, I mean on both sides of the argument, neither God nor evolution can be proven, as no one was there, which if you try arguing against, you prove your ignorance after saying the comment about the "Bible being written by people who weren't even around Jesus ). And actually, yes, I have to answer your last question. ;)


EDIT: By the way, good job, Cyber, the Fail thread will be locked within 24 hours, I can almost guarantee it... That's a fail in its self. :|
Last edited by HolyHandGrenade on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
chezzy95
Dragoon
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: FAIL!

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 pm

It's amazing how one little comment about how gayness is a fail turned into a religious debate
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Chezzy's the kind who will tell you it sucks, and will judge everyone with negative scores. Closest score to 0 wins... :lol:

Sideways wrote:I'm sorry M203, ima let you finish but the EGLM was the best gernade launcher of all time!! Of all time!!

Oh hai, there's a box under my post
User avatar
woodlandshooter
Panzer Dragoon
Posts: 936
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 am
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes
Contact:

Re: FAIL!

Postby woodlandshooter » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 pm

chezzy95 wrote:It's amazing how one little comment about how gayness is a fail turned into a religious debate

Yes, haha. I will tell you right now that i am a christian and proud of it. :D
I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly-Eminem
User avatar
chezzy95
Dragoon
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: FAIL!

Postby chezzy95 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Amen to that, I were a WWJD bracelet so when someone pisses me off I light them on fire and send them to hell(Daniel Tosh joke) I actually am a christian and proud of it also
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Chezzy's the kind who will tell you it sucks, and will judge everyone with negative scores. Closest score to 0 wins... :lol:

Sideways wrote:I'm sorry M203, ima let you finish but the EGLM was the best gernade launcher of all time!! Of all time!!

Oh hai, there's a box under my post

Return to “Prison Cell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest