A few added comments to the Constitution:
- Please USE the search function. It's up on every page at the top right corner. Considering the immense amount of information on the forums already, posting something that has already been said will lead to people not answering your questions.
- There will be no hotlinking of images. This includes your avatar, sig, and regularly posted images. If you wish to put up an image in your avatar, sig, or post, save the image into your computer, upload it into photobucket (or any other image website), and post the picture with the site's provided link. If you have no choice and need to hotlink a picture, post the actual link to your post.
- We do not allow bashing of brands. Likewise, we prefer that the bashing of other airsoft stores/websites/forums be kept at a minimum. Recently, issues have been brought up about other forums and, while we enjoy the ability of airsofters interacting with each other, continually bashing people and bringing drama to our forum will NOT be tolerated.
- Make sure that your posts are useful. "Lol" is not a useful post. "That's what she said" is not a useful post." "That's uber cool" is not a useful post. If your post is not useful or pertinent to the forum discussion at hand, it WILL be deleted by the admins with no warning. Members have been trying to up their post count with countless numbers of useless posts, and have been, overall, unproductive members. Records ARE taken down on the type of posts that members have been posting.
edit :: cat :: This includes "+1" posts, or "I agree" posts that have no functional point except to take up space.
- Do not ask the admins/mods if you can be an admin/mod on this forum. If we are somehow in need of more mods, then we will PRIVATELY ask specific members for their time and skills to be a mod. If you have been derailing threads, double-posting, or, basically, breaking the rules, you have no right to ask to be an admin/mod. All incidents are recorded by the admins, and we can look at your record any time to make a decision about your character.
- Do not ask the admins/mods for ASGI to have a sale. Do not ask for discounts. Do not say which product(s) you think that ASGI should have a lower price on. If we need input, we will ask. Asking for such things is childish and immature. ASGI already has extremely low prices, has giveaways/raffles, and tries to maintain a good customer service. By making such posts, you are also confusing other people who are browsing/skimming the topics, and this may lead them to think that ASGI is having a sale/discount when we are not.
- Do not advertise your airsoft store/merchandise/website on this forum. Because we do not allow free advertising, your thread will be deleted, or, at the very least, locked from discussion.
- Do not use the forum/threads as a chat board. If you wish to talk to one of the members, contact them for their contact info (or look at their profile) so that you may interact with them over AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc. If we see that numerous posts have been made by you and another person (or a greater number of people) within a short time span about nonsensical stuff, each person will receive a warning and those posts will be deleted.
- Make reasonable posts. This means that, if you do not know the answer to a person's post, then do NOT reply to the person's question saying "That's a good question, but I don't know the answer". You have just wasted the forum's space, time, and patience. Likewise, if you make posts that are completely unnecessary to the thread at hand, those posts will be deleted and a warning will be issued. Due to some people only wanting a higher rank based on their post count, these issues have occurred. If we find good reason that your posts are based on the want of having a higher rank, you will be issued no rank whatsoever. This forum's purpose is to allow people to discuss airsoft in a reasonable manner; it's not meant to be abused as a space for your graffiti.