Good pistol for <$100?

From Classic Airsoft to recent GBBs
sds7
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Good pistol for <$100?

Postby sds7 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:46 pm

What GBB pistol would you recommend for under $100? I'm very new to airsoft and any help would be appreciated. Also, which is better, Co2 or green gas?
sds7
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Good pistol for <$100?

Postby sds7 » Sat May 09, 2015 11:36 am

Bump
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Good pistol for <$100?

Postby baklash 1337 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm going to give you "the talk".

First, sidearms are not completely necesarry unless you attend a venue that requires one in certain areas (bunkers, killhouses, indoors, close range, ect.). If the field you attend does not require one, or if you just play with your friends, I would recommend holding off and saving your money. For $100, you could buy a couple extra batteries and a lot of extra mags for your primary. I'm a firm believer that access to hardware that keeps you in the fight longer makes he experience more enjoyable. The key to winning in airsoft is a wall of bbs, not variety. Second, if you feel you REALLY need one, either go very cheap ($40 for a Crosman CO2 pistol) or get something worthwhile and expensive, like a Tokyo Marui. Me and my buddies have gone through cheaper gas blowbacks (WE, KWA/KSC) and I've never been satisfied with them.

Bottom line: if you are new, get more mags, ammo, and batteries for your primary.

Return to “Gas Guns”