Semi-auto Sniper?

From Classic Airsoft to recent GBBs
OreoWorld
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: pie

Re: Semi-auto Sniper?

Postby OreoWorld » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah, it shoots at 580 FPS... every third shot or so. The other shots are all over the place. Is that an indication of poor build quality, or just a design flaw?
Absolutely everything I touch breaks, I am fueled by a 2:1 mixture of sparkling grape soda and dubstep.

"Son, someday you will make a girl very happy, for a short period of time. She will then leave you to be with men who are 10 times better than you could ever hope to be. These men are called musicians."
-Anonymous
mvsrocks
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby mvsrocks » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:07 pm

OreoWorld wrote:Yeah, it shoots at 580 FPS... every third shot or so. The other shots are all over the place. Is that an indication of poor build quality, or just a design flaw?

Could be either. Anyways, do you still want that gun? My pistol would be more accurate...
Selling MOSFETs
1.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode-$15
2.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode and 30A Self Resetting Fuse-$18-Out of stock
3.) 156A MOSFET with Active Braking-$20-Out of stock

Shipping cost will be $3

Feel free to message me if you are interested.
OreoWorld
Pawn

Postby OreoWorld » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 pm

I highly doubt that, and yep I still really want the WE SVD.
Absolutely everything I touch breaks, I am fueled by a 2:1 mixture of sparkling grape soda and dubstep.

"Son, someday you will make a girl very happy, for a short period of time. She will then leave you to be with men who are 10 times better than you could ever hope to be. These men are called musicians."
-Anonymous
Hinagea
Pawn

Postby Hinagea » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 pm

I know this thread is kind of finished. But I just have to say... No good gbbr's? No good ones sold at AirsoftGI but that does not mean there aren't any. WA, G&P, Inokatsu. All WA systems but a WA upgraded for reliability performs on par/better than any AEG, without the mag capacity. The problem for most WA systems is the reliability part. So it may take some work but GBBR's can be made into a useful tool.
This is an A and B conversation, so you better C yourself out of it before D jumps over E and F's you up like a G!

Guns Owned and Upgrades:

Rifles:
Tanaka Model 700 Cartridge Type

Pistols:
Tokyo Marui P226
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby SnakeAssault » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Well he was wanting a sniper rifle. There are plenty of good GBBR rifles.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
Hinagea
Pawn

Postby Hinagea » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:05 pm

SnakeAssault wrote:Well he was wanting a sniper rifle. There are plenty of good GBBR rifles.

I know, I just saw a comment somewhere saying they were trash. Off topic lol
This is an A and B conversation, so you better C yourself out of it before D jumps over E and F's you up like a G!

Guns Owned and Upgrades:

Rifles:
Tanaka Model 700 Cartridge Type

Pistols:
Tokyo Marui P226
apoctank
Gold General

Postby apoctank » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:10 pm

OreoWorld wrote:I highly doubt that

Oh the things you will learn about airsoft...one day young one, one day
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
OreoWorld
Pawn

Postby OreoWorld » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:51 pm

So I should buy a pistol instead of a sniper rifle because pistols are more accurate in airsoft? If so, that would save me a lot of money.

-Anonymous
mvsrocks
Panzer Dragoon

Postby mvsrocks » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:02 pm

OreoWorld wrote:So I should buy a pistol instead of a sniper rifle because pistols are more accurate in airsoft? If so, that would save me a lot of money.

I said, "my pistol would be more accurate", as in, my pistol would be more accurate than that sniper. I am not saying that pistols are generally more accurate than snipers. I am saying that my pistol is more accurate that the AIM SVD with 50 fps variance. Also, it would save you like $50. I have a KWA MK23.
Selling MOSFETs
1.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode-$15
2.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode and 30A Self Resetting Fuse-$18-Out of stock
3.) 156A MOSFET with Active Braking-$20-Out of stock

Shipping cost will be $3

Feel free to message me if you are interested.
OreoWorld
Pawn

Postby OreoWorld » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:53 pm

We have been talking about 2 different guns :| I was refering to the WE SVD, you were refering to the AIM SVD. I never wanted the AIM SVD, I agree that thing sucks balls. I was asking whether or not the WE SVD is better than or as good as an equivalent priced spring sniper in terms of FPS consistency, accuracy, etc.

-Anonymous

Return to “Gas Guns”