Semi-auto Sniper?

From Classic Airsoft to recent GBBs
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Semi-auto Sniper?

Postby mvsrocks » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm

OreoWorld wrote:We have been talking about 2 different guns :| I was refering to the WE SVD, you were refering to the AIM SVD. I never wanted the AIM SVD, I agree that thing sucks balls. I was asking whether or not the WE SVD is better than or as good as an equivalent priced spring sniper in terms of FPS consistency, accuracy, etc.

All gas guns that have nothing attached to the mag or gun (like an air tube) will have FPS drops, which will affect accuracy. But with the semi auto function, u can lay down much more fire than a spring sniper could. The only problem is you giving away your position. I love it when the people who you are shooting at just shoot random shots in the opposite direction because they do not know where you are. Silence and a low profile is key to a sniper.
Selling MOSFETs
1.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode-$15
2.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode and 30A Self Resetting Fuse-$18-Out of stock
3.) 156A MOSFET with Active Braking-$20-Out of stock

Shipping cost will be $3

Feel free to message me if you are interested.
HumanQuestion2: pie

Postby OreoWorld » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm

I highly value silence in sniper rifles, but I really think that it won't be a problem in the kind of games I play, and the kind of fields I play on. The SVD also has a far stealthier profile than my big-ass MB05. Well, I think I've made up my mind. Thank you all for your help!
Absolutely everything I touch breaks, I am fueled by a 2:1 mixture of sparkling grape soda and dubstep.

"Son, someday you will make a girl very happy, for a short period of time. She will then leave you to be with men who are 10 times better than you could ever hope to be. These men are called musicians."
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby DrewpakS » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:42 am

The M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System is intended to replace the M24 Sniper Weapon System used by snipers, spotters, designated marksman, or squad advanced marksmen in the United States Army. However, the U.S. Army still acquired M24s from Remington until February 2010.

Return to “Gas Guns”