Gas Pistol Guide.

From Classic Airsoft to recent GBBs
Cookiesonthedarkside
Knight

Re: Gas Pistol Guide.

Postby Cookiesonthedarkside » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:26 pm

AWP-NESS wrote:o thanks. i kinda like the hfc usp but the mags only hold 18 and on full auto that would be gone fast. but i do like the look of the usp.

the kjw is cool but i really like the look of the usp and if needed the full auto option, plus really cheap.

KWA has cheap USPs. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... cts_id=528
Not full auto, But they are Excellent.
Inactive account
AWP-NESS
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby AWP-NESS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 am

i no but if i were to buy the usp, i would like to sorta get the longer version so in that case it would be the 135 or 145 dollared models.

my main concern on the kjw is on leaky mags. i just hope that they will be gas effecient enough
"I'm Not Addicted, I'm Committed." -Wiz
CybeRoguE
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum
HumanQuestion2: Noo

Postby CybeRoguE » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 pm

AWP-NESS wrote:i no but if i were to buy the usp, i would like to sorta get the longer version so in that case it would be the 135 or 145 dollared models.

my main concern on the kjw is on leaky mags. i just hope that they will be gas effecient enough

KJW? Gas efficient! Ha! On all 4 of my M9 mags, I was lucky to get through a whole mag on a fill (like a 20 second fill x.x)

A Hummer 1 is more gas efficient than a KJW M9. Well, this is at least for the M9 models, not sure about the rest.
Tha-Plastic
Silver General

Postby Tha-Plastic » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 pm

You should add under HFC's cons that some models have fixed hop ups and some models such as their glocks do not have regular safeties, they have a little plate you have to slide with a finger nail
Blame Obama! It will solve your problems~
PopularAirsoft.com wrote:Do bear in mind that the 11.1V battery puts a lot of stress to the gearbox. But according to SRC the Gen III gearbox has no problems with it.

Im a JERK, get with it or get out!
AWP-NESS
Panzer Dragoon

Postby AWP-NESS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 pm

no the usp is prolly their best model. and i guess that the kjw is a real risk, for it may leak a lot.

so in this case i will most likely get the hfc or the kwa compact. it depends on my the amount of money i have at that time considering i need to buy an extra mag or 2 and gas tank, adaptor and silicone
"I'm Not Addicted, I'm Committed." -Wiz
atomiclemons009
Lance

Postby atomiclemons009 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 am

what about caspians im lookin to buy a used high capa from my friend whats the durability and reliability on those
upgraded KWA G36 +$1000
rebuilt CA Sportline M4 - $750
upgraded KJW SIG SAUER P226 $200
Tha-Plastic
Silver General

Postby Tha-Plastic » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 am

Its a upgraded WE, WEs are not that bad but they have heavy (pot) metal (lol) slides
Its most likely better than the standard Hi capa but I would recommend either a KJW or HFC

Some WEs now have aluminum slides/frames but I don't know how much lighter they are
Blame Obama! It will solve your problems~
PopularAirsoft.com wrote:Do bear in mind that the 11.1V battery puts a lot of stress to the gearbox. But according to SRC the Gen III gearbox has no problems with it.

Im a JERK, get with it or get out!
atomiclemons009
Lance

Postby atomiclemons009 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 pm

alright thanks
upgraded KWA G36 +$1000
rebuilt CA Sportline M4 - $750
upgraded KJW SIG SAUER P226 $200
G. Dallas
Lance

Postby G. Dallas » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 am

So what are your opinions on the KWA G18c? I see Slymin owns one. I recently bought one, haven't got the chance to fiddle with it, and would like to know what type upgrades I should consider. It is a used one, and pretty old. bucking/slide?

Where can I get a bucking compatible with the KWA Glocks? So far I've heard skepticism about whether or not the VSR10 buckings will work.
Armory:
~CYMA AK 74u
~SRC Tactical M4 Commando
~CYMA G18c AEP
Talon26
Silver General
HumanQuestion2: Que

Postby Talon26 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:40 am

I've actually owned a KWA G18c and recently sold it. It was a good piece, but it had mediocre blowback compared to other companies. Honestly, I'd say buy a VSR bucking to see if it works. It would clear everything up for people triyng to do the same thing as you are and they aren't rediculously expensive. Make sure you have your hopup nub intact, I've seen too many glocks without hop up nubs since they are somewhat easy to loose on em if you don't know what you are doing when you take apart the hop up.
Trample the weak, hurdle the dead
-Talon

Return to “Gas Guns”