[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
APS2 L96 Loadout thoughts - Airsoft GI: Forums

APS2 L96 Loadout thoughts

From KWC pistols to Maruzen APS rifles
cleairsofter
Pawn

APS2 L96 Loadout thoughts

Postby cleairsofter » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 am

Ok so here is what I have on my list atm of what to buy and wondering what your thoughts are on it, here we go.
1. New laylax cylinder head
2. New laylax piston
3. New laylax piston head (soft rubber red one for more air tightness) :P
4. PdI hop up
5. AEG madbull hard shark bucking
6. AEG prommy 500mm IB 6.03
7. M170 spring
8. Metal spring guide
9. Zero trigger by laylax

ok and I bieleve that is all of it, tryin to do this off the top of my head since class is going so slow xD.
So,,,,, why are you thoughts?
Am I missing anything?
Should I Change anything?

thanks
chris

P.S. Srry bout typo, new phone
bemoded
Knight

Re: APS2 L96 Loadout thoughts

Postby bemoded » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 am

The M170 will eat your sears, even the zero trigger, really quick. Also, there are different models for 1-3, all have pros and cons. I have forgotten most of what I used to know about APS2 rifles, so someone else can chime in here, but why would you switch to an AEG hopup unit when the stock APS2 one is vastly superior? Just a thought, and again, I used to know a lot more, but it's escaping me right now.
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil because I am the biggest mother f**ker in the valley."

Guns: KWA SR12, G&P M4A1 RIS, TM Glock 17 w/ PGC Metal Slide & Barrel, Boneyard Y&P Mk23 NBB
cleairsofter
Pawn

Postby cleairsofter » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 am

The PDI currently is a massive upgrade for APS 2 guns as you can control hop up, fade right, and fade left. Since it has the too hop up bars.
What spring were u thinkin then ! 150?, 130?
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon

Postby timbuktoo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:45 am

cleairsofter
Pawn

Postby cleairsofter » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:55 am

Didn't think of that.
wat differed in the pdi hop up and PDIs' aero chamber
Pinguicula
Lance

Postby Pinguicula » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 pm

cleairsofter
Pawn

Postby cleairsofter » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:46 pm

TDC?
haven't heard of that, can u explain.
Sorry for ignorance
Pinguicula
Lance

Postby Pinguicula » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:00 pm

mvsrocks
Panzer Dragoon

Postby mvsrocks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Selling MOSFETs
1.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode-$15
2.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode and 30A Self Resetting Fuse-$18-Out of stock
3.) 156A MOSFET with Active Braking-$20-Out of stock

Shipping cost will be $3

Feel free to message me if you are interested.
Pinguicula
Lance

Postby Pinguicula » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 pm

I can back up the AA Zero Trigger for the Type96. Unlike the VSR version I didn't have to file down the spring guide or anything, easy drop in upgrade.

Return to “Spring-Powered Guns”