The WELL MB05 Curiosity Thread!

From KWC pistols to Maruzen APS rifles
OreoWorld
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: pie

The WELL MB05 Curiosity Thread!

Postby OreoWorld » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Alright, so my personal favorite weapon that I own is my WELL MB05. It is powerful (wif sum upgrades), accurate (wif sum moar upgrades), and utterly dependable. As far as I know, there is no real-steel equivalent to its external design (if there is please tell me). However, I have seen LOADS of nearly identical rifles from a variety of different companies, and each company calls it by a different name! So my challenge, internets, is this: How many different variations/names/sellers of this rifle can you find? In case you're wondering what it looks like, it's the rifle in my sig image.
Absolutely everything I touch breaks, I am fueled by a 2:1 mixture of sparkling grape soda and dubstep.

"Son, someday you will make a girl very happy, for a short period of time. She will then leave you to be with men who are 10 times better than you could ever hope to be. These men are called musicians."
-Anonymous
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: The WELL MB05 Curiosity Thread!

Postby SnakeAssault » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 pm

IIRC, it was a Mauser rifle in reality.
I dunno. Maybe I'm wrong.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
apoctank
Gold General
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby apoctank » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 pm

SnakeAssault wrote:IIRC, it was a Mauser rifle in reality.
I dunno. Maybe I'm wrong.

That's what some airsoft sites say, but you can't really trust airsoft sites with real steel stuff now can you..
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby SnakeAssault » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm

I know that, but I swear I found a page on the actual rifle at one point. No idea where now though...
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
OreoWorld
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: pie

Postby OreoWorld » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:07 pm

As near as I can tell, there is no real world service sniper rifle equivalent with this stock.
(Referring to the unique styling of the rifle.)
-From a review on airsplat's website, review by Crimson Falcon from Airsoft Retreat
The rifle is internally an L-96, but the stock is unique. I have no idea where it came from, though...
Absolutely everything I touch breaks, I am fueled by a 2:1 mixture of sparkling grape soda and dubstep.

"Son, someday you will make a girl very happy, for a short period of time. She will then leave you to be with men who are 10 times better than you could ever hope to be. These men are called musicians."
-Anonymous
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Looks like an L96 in a funky stock. Doubt the stock was designed on a RS one, but I'm sure there's one that's close.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it

Return to “Spring-Powered Guns”