Hop up for Javelin m24

From KWC pistols to Maruzen APS rifles
Shloggin6969
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Hop up for Javelin m24

Postby Shloggin6969 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Ok so I know there is a PDI hop up for this rifle on this website-http://www.x-fire.org/sw_m24/chamber/e.sw_m24_chamber.html- but then I saw something that looked similar on redwolf-http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Rifle_Cylinders_and_Pistons_PDI_HOP_UP_Chamber_for_Classic_Army_PDI_M24.htm- basically what I am trying to ask is this the same thing but maybe labeled wrong? X-fire to me just doesnt seem reliable, also my hop up bucking ripped and I was wondering if these hop up units would be worth getting or should I just get a new bucking?
Javelin M24 TDC mod
R-hop
Madbull 6.03 barrel
Laylax everything else
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon

Re: Hop up for Javelin m24

Postby timbuktoo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm

get the bucking. PDI's use AEG buckings and aeg cut barrels which are much less accurate unless you have an r-hop or similar... also according to your sig you have a TDC mod which would probably hold the hop arm better than a PDI.
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.
Shloggin6969
Pawn

Postby Shloggin6969 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Ok, yea I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion was to kind of gather some information and then base my decision off of that, I have heard that the PDI is better than the regular sniper rifle hop up and vise versa, I was just confused :?, but I got it now :D
Javelin M24 TDC mod
R-hop
Madbull 6.03 barrel
Laylax everything else
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon

Postby timbuktoo » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 pm

yeah, if anything they should have an aeg hop up with sniper cut barrels and buckings.
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.
Shloggin6969
Pawn

Postby Shloggin6969 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Yea, but there are not that many people out there that have the skill to pull off precisely and tactically placed shots and stay hidden from people that are within stepping on you proximity, and that my friend would be called "the other kind of airsofter". But basically there probably are not enough people to make it worth while to the manufacture to make such an awesome product :D
Javelin M24 TDC mod
R-hop
Madbull 6.03 barrel
Laylax everything else

Return to “Spring-Powered Guns”