King arms Nylon M4 RAS Field pack II vs. G&G CM16

If it has a battery and a gearbox, this is where it belongs
M4user
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yez

King arms Nylon M4 RAS Field pack II vs. G&G CM16

Postby M4user » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:16 am

Hey guys,So I am looking for a primary M4 to use on the field. I have a budget of a $180. My choices are a G&G CM16 (Valken 8.4v battery and smart charger pack),and A King Arms Nylon M4 RAS field pack II. The KA field pack comes with two hi-caps,a 9.6v battery,a dumb charger,and a fore grip. The G&G is $170 and the KA is $180. The G&G has decent polymer externals but the KA has Nylon fiber externals that feel more durable. If I bought the KA,I feel like i'm getting alot more for my money than the G&G but I'm not sure how the internals compare.Anyone have thoughts about that?The only thing bad I heard about G&Gs internals is there wiring sucks and the gearbox shell is super weak.Haven't heard alot about KA internals only that tech's recommend them for beginner's. Also I already used the KA at my local airsoft field because they have them for there rental guns and I really liked it.

Here's the links.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... s_id=16372

http://cartcon1.com/store/airsoft-guns/ ... ry-charger

If you guys have any other AEGs that you would recommend that are in my price range feel free to recommend them

Also I am new to this forum.

Thanks,
visor61
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: King arms Nylon M4 RAS Field pack II vs. G&G CM16

Postby visor61 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:25 am

I don't know who told you that G&G gearboxes are weak, but they are not. I own essentially the same model as the CM16 and have not had any problems. Granted a new motor is a good upgrade for them. I run mine off if a 9.6v battery and get approx 15 rounds/second. I can't give you much info on the king arms though, all I can say is that a lot of people I know have used king arms guns as a starter, and then have systematically changed out parts as they failed.
apoctank
Gold General

Postby apoctank » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Both guns will serve you very well as a first gun, but personally I'm partial to King Arms
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
jacobhankins
Pawn

Postby jacobhankins » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:28 pm

King Arms is one of the best air soft guns. I have had mine for a while now and never had a problem with it yet and I use it all the time.
Being angry is like picking up a balisong knives with no handle, it is self harming.

Return to “AEGs”