ADJUSTABLE FPS ON THE FLY! Juggernaut

If it has a battery and a gearbox, this is where it belongs
Phantommsniper
Pawn

ADJUSTABLE FPS ON THE FLY! Juggernaut

Postby Phantommsniper » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:33 pm

I am currently building a VERY custom airsoft gun that is turning slowly into the biggest juggernaut of a gun I have been able to dream of... The base is a M4 but... it wont look much like one by the time I am done. The subject of this post is not wrong! it will have adjustable fps and you can do it in less than one second. Yes I said one second. half of this very simple mechanism is already completed and I suspect after a few hiccups it will be running like a charm. The purpose for the quick fps change is for field use where range and BPS are needed at different times in the same game. Adjusting the fps down or up by decreasing or increasing the spring tension is how I will do it. If any of you would like to hear more about the build please reply! I'll post pictures too if requested.

other mods/ gun is now bull pup(still working on trigger switch), has sr25 extended piston and sector gear, 3 bb burst or semi auto, 650mm 6.01 inner, custom copper outer barrel (looks cool), as well as many other things that are going to make this gun awesome. anyway thanks for reading!

Return to “AEGs”