Good Goggles?

Tactical Gear, Accessories, and Apparel
airsoftwarrior345
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Good Goggles?

Postby airsoftwarrior345 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Hey guys, so for Christmas I'm planning on getting some less crappy goggles. The ones I want the most are the Revision Desert Locust ones. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=3260
Or what goggles do you recommend?

Should I buy a fan for them,(G&G turbo or this other one I found just like it) or a thermal lens? Thermal lenses are supposed to not fog. What are your thoughts?

Thanks guys
chrispy-d
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Good Goggles?

Postby chrispy-d » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 am

Scott make dirt bike goggles that have these vent things on the lenses i use them cuz i have glasses and they NEVER fog its incredible.
GUNS
- VFC Scar L CQC
- VFC M4 Troy Custom
- KJW P226
- TM G18c Pgc Metal Slide and Barrel
- E1 Stag Stubby
- CA/G&P/G&G "Mutt-16"
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby blackhawk13 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 am

chrispy-d wrote:Scott make dirt bike goggles that have these vent things on the lenses i use them cuz i have glasses and they NEVER fog its incredible.

I would avoid using snowboarding goggles or any sports goggles unless you are sure they are 87.1 rated. I've seen bad things when people shoot them.

For my goggles I use ESS profiles that I got used at a local army surplus store for $15. I cleaned the sand/dust off of them and they worked great. Even if they have huge scratches you can always get a new lens for $25. I got a new lens and used Revision anti-fog wipes on them. No fogging even in stupidly humid weather.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Postby snipeakid » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 am

blackhawk13 wrote:
chrispy-d wrote:Scott make dirt bike goggles that have these vent things on the lenses i use them cuz i have glasses and they NEVER fog its incredible.

I would avoid using snowboarding goggles or any sports goggles unless you are sure they are 87.1 rated. I've seen bad things when people shoot them.

I can confirm that, use properly rated goggles.

Return to “Gear”