sling question.

Tactical Gear, Accessories, and Apparel
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: wtf

sling question.

Postby Johnny SCARface » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 pm

So im making an order from ASGI TOMORROW so i need an answer soon. I need to buy a sling, and im not sure which to buy. im leaning towards a 3point(2point is off the list) but i saw a sling on GITV tha was a 1point attachment but it encircled tims shoulders/chest comfortably. i like the 1point, but if it hangs from my neck its a no-go. the pcs on ASGI.com are rather unhelpful towards this desicion, so is there a certain name (ex. HST, MOUT, etc.) for the sling with a 1point attachment, but not a noose? thanks, and apologies for being a noob :lol:
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
Shadow67
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: sling question.

Postby Shadow67 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Here are some pics of my Condor Stryke Sling which is a 2 point sling that can convert to a 1 point sling as well. You can tighten or loosen the sling to your preference by pulling the tab. It does not interfere with my neck but if that is a problem I would suggest using a shemagh.
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Postby tylerflow » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 pm

A MagPul sling will allow you to convert between one-point and two-point. IMO, one-point is better for situations where you need to quickly transition your guns and two point is better for carrying around your gun with less stress on your neck. Two-points are a godsend for heavier weapons.
#
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby SnakeAssault » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Will if you get a 3 point you can clip it to itself and make a 1 point.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:46 pm

well thx a lot for the pics :D that pretty much answered my question. Im not getting the JG(my budget shrunk a lot and Id have to use all of my $$ on just the gun and sling. Ive decided on the lancer tactical M4CQBR MK18 based on the price and the fact that im pretty careful) so i dont need to worry about breaking my neck with a 1point :lol:

thanks for everyones input. :mrgreen:
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."

Return to “Gear”