Lancer Tactical JPC?

Tactical Gear, Accessories, and Apparel
TacticalWhiskers
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Lancer Tactical JPC?

Postby TacticalWhiskers » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 pm

All right, so I've been itching to buy a new plate carrier, something affordable, fitting, and my style. I'm into the JPC and so far I've only found the Emerson/TMC (other than the Lancer Tac). I was wondering if anyone had reviews on the plate carrier, if it was good, comfortable, etc. I don't want people who don't have this piece telling me their opinions. So if anyone has this JPC, could somebody give feedback? There aren't any reviews any where else, and the thing is out of stock on the website. I imagine quite a few folks own it.
Airsoft Gi Darren
Lance
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Lancer Tactical JPC?

Postby Airsoft Gi Darren » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:11 am

I've got some buddies who have the Lancer Tactical JPC, and have let me use it on numerous occasions. The Lancer Tactical JPC is basically a rebranded Emerson/TMC, so the quality is about what you might expect from those brands. It's pretty comfortable and quite adjustable, and held up my use pretty well (I can be quite rough on the equipment I use.) I've worn the Crye Precision original as well, and its obviously nowhere near that level of quality, but for a replica, it's pretty decent.

An easy 8/10 for me.

*Topic moved to "Gear"*
TheProphet
Pawn

Postby TheProphet » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:40 am

I would look into something else, the Flyye or MODI JPSC at a minimum. Lancer Tac and, by extension due to rebranding, TMC, are not good quality vests. This thread shows a few of the quality issues that the TMC APC (larger version of the JPC essentially) faces: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f9 ... ead-88812/
TacticalWhiskers
Pawn

Postby TacticalWhiskers » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:05 am

Thanks guys. But I'm still sticking to this PC. Buying it as soon as it's restocked.
TheProphet
Pawn

Postby TheProphet » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:47 am

So..... you asked for feedback, got feedback that it is a bad choice (backed with a good bit of evidence) and are going to get it anyway? OKay then......
TacticalWhiskers
Pawn

Postby TacticalWhiskers » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:45 pm

I know, I'm bipolar. :/ but for some reason I want this.
It'll most likely punch me in the face later on.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:56 pm

TacticalWhiskers wrote:I know, I'm stubborn. :/ but for some reason I want this.
It'll most likely punch me in the face later on.

Fixed :D
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."

Return to “Gear”