[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
ESS - help identifying model name - Airsoft GI: Forums

ESS - help identifying model name

Tactical Gear, Accessories, and Apparel
NeCtRiCkS
Pawn

ESS - help identifying model name

Postby NeCtRiCkS » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:38 am

Hi, my friends.
I need some help to identify . I bought it used, from an eBay surplus-seller, and it was described as "ESS Low Profile" in the announcement. I bought thinking it was a Profile NVG, as I've never heard of Low Profile before. When asked, the seller said it was a Low Profile indeed, not NVG, and that their lenses are not interchangeable (you can see they seem a )

I've tried contacting ESS many times and they simply won't reply me.

[I'm sorry for my English. I tried my best to make myself clear].
Thank you so much. Greetings from Brazil! :)
snipeakid
Dragoon

Re: ESS - help identifying model name

Postby snipeakid » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:07 pm

IDing goggles aren't exactly my thing, but those look like NVG's to me.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:20 pm

If you could get a picture of the top view (and possibly add a common item like a coin or similar) it would be a bit easier to tell, but those look like Profile NVGs that I run. They also look to be in surprisingly good condition considering they are surplus. The surplus profiles I got were worn way more than those.

One other possibility is that they are the goggles. Same as the regular profile NVGs, but smaller.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog
NeCtRiCkS
Pawn

Postby NeCtRiCkS » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:30 pm

blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 am

"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog

Return to “Gear”