Field loadout help

Tactical Gear, Accessories, and Apparel
Retroboogie76
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Field loadout help

Postby Retroboogie76 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi everybody, I'm getting into outdoor fields really soon, but have only played CQB, so I don't have a loadout that I would feel comfortable bringing onto the battlefield. I have been playing for almost a year, so I'm not really a beginner. Anyway, I want to be more on the front lines, swift but also fierce :P any suggestions? I have a 200 dollar budget ( I know not a lot :( ) and that doesn't include the gun. Thanks!
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Re: Field loadout help

Postby snipeakid » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Well, do you want a plate carrier, or a chest rig?
Do you have any camo?
What rifle do you run, how many mags do you want to carry?
Do you own a hydration bladder of any sort?

If you already have boots, and camo, you can easily get a rock solid second line.
Retroboogie76
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby Retroboogie76 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Well I want to run around 6 to 8 mags on a plate carrier. I have camo and boots, and I just want to run a G&G m4 but I don't have a hydration bladder.
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Postby snipeakid » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:53 am

Ok. 200 is a pretty good amount to work with. Look into the flyye carriers they should have something you'll like. I guess I'll recommend the 6094.

For pouches, check out skdtac and optactical the pouches are all real steel, so quality will be good.

If you go with a 6094, or something similar, you'll probably want a cummerbund insert (they will hold 3 mags, and take up no molle space) a triple shingle for the remaining mags, a gp pouch for miscellaneous stuff, and a hydration pouch. (more than 2L won't fit on a plate carrier in my experience).

Return to “Gear”