What do you hate when you're airsofting?

Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
kxmonster219
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: What do you hate when you're airsofting?

Postby kxmonster219 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 am

waz wrong with trying to be ghost
HankDT-52
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby HankDT-52 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Personally the place that I hate getting hit the most is the lip... but masks fog up too much for the trade off to be worth it, so I guess I'll live with the occasional hit to the lip.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftDUY?feature=mhee
I make video responses to airsoft teching questions, so if you have a question and you would like to have a visual answer PM me.

Primary: ICS M4
- Lonex Blue Piston - SHS M130 - SHS bearing spring guide - SHS o-ring nozzle -
- Lonex 50 degree bucking - JG lightweight piston head - SHS nylon tappet plate -
- SHS 16:1 Gearset - Prometheus 6.03 Barrel - Lonex A1 TITAN Motor -
- Infected Armory AB MOSFET -
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm

HankDT-52 wrote:Personally the place that I hate getting hit the most is the lip... but masks fog up too much for the trade off to be worth it, so I guess I'll live with the occasional hit to the lip.

Kinda the same, getting hit in the knuckle the few times when I forget to put on my gloves.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
HankDT-52
Dragoon

Postby HankDT-52 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 pm

I also hate it when KWA fanboys at airoft events say, "hey check out my lipo ready KWA on a 11.1v battery, it gets 25 rps." Thats when I just chuckle and think to myself, "if you're gonna waste $300, you might as well get a KWA." :P (quiznos reference)
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftDUY?feature=mhee
I make video responses to airsoft teching questions, so if you have a question and you would like to have a visual answer PM me.

Primary: ICS M4
- Lonex Blue Piston - SHS M130 - SHS bearing spring guide - SHS o-ring nozzle -
- Lonex 50 degree bucking - JG lightweight piston head - SHS nylon tappet plate -
- SHS 16:1 Gearset - Prometheus 6.03 Barrel - Lonex A1 TITAN Motor -
- Infected Armory AB MOSFET -
apoctank
Gold General

Postby apoctank » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:10 pm

HankDT-52 wrote:Personally the place that I hate getting hit the most is the lip... but masks fog up too much for the trade off to be worth it, so I guess I'll live with the occasional hit to the lip.

Dat mesh mask
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
Airsoftman1
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yup

Postby Airsoftman1 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 pm

I really hate when people (Enemies or teamates) throw temper tantrums about the rules and whine about how its unfair and then break the rules because apparently everyone is breaking them anyways :roll:
ARMORY
Agile AL-3100
Marshall JCM-2000 + Marshall JCM Cab
JG M733 Enhanced
VFC M4 (not sure which one it started out as)
Shadow67
Pawn

Postby Shadow67 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:03 pm

I hate it when part of the staff have an attitude when explaining the rules or orienting new players to the place layout. I won't mention the place but they made me cringe with their tough guy attitude and how they interacted with some of the players.
FutballFTW14
Dragoon

Postby FutballFTW14 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm a little late but here's my rant of the day... haha
When your LM4 jams in the moments you need it most. When some one friendly fires you because you "startled them" by walking to respawn. When I borrow something of my friends, i.e. holster and pistol, and since I'm not used to it I get screwed over...
Ghost Airsoft-Jozine
Pawn

Postby Ghost Airsoft-Jozine » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 am

Shadow67 wrote:I hate it when part of the staff have an attitude when explaining the rules or orienting new players to the place layout. I won't mention the place but they made me cringe with their tough guy attitude and how they interacted with some of the players.

Hm... Tac City? That's how it is ALL the time when I go there. That's why I don't go there anymore.
Current loadout:
OETE... How 'bout I just show you?
:
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=06f3PTJZty0

Incomplete fyi

My arsenal... G&G CM16. I borrow my brother's 15 guns.
Mercenary620
Pawn

Postby Mercenary620 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:37 am

Just complete A-holes to the game.

One time I was doing a 20 v 20 game at a friends house. Only knew eight people so I did my best to be paired up with them. Worst mistake ever. Brother joins my team. What makes it worst is that he is a complete disrespectfula-hole of a player and is a big noob. Always getting everything he wants for his airsoft loadout. E.G. Heavy duty tact vest. BDU attire. SR25 hella priced airsoft gun. Looking like one of those guys from Battlefield 3. I'm over here with just a ball cap, military jacket, brown shirt, shemagh and an AK47 loadout. Halfway through the game I say "Go and be set up behind that log incase they flank." He says no, then begins to scream at me for being an a-hole. Man takes off his goggles and raises gun at me. Barrel of the rife is just 3 INCHES from the tip of my nose. Says to f off and I say no. Heated argument with him still screaming and rifle pointed at me. I said f this and walked off. 5 minutes later, through the walkie talkie brother's squad is saying they need help. (acres of forest we used.) We get to them, brother is crying his as off and I'm sitting there laughing and thinking, pay back's a *****. Ended up with my swuad of ten alone to take down the enemy team.

Return to “Misc”