What do you hate when you're airsofting?

Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: bah

Re: What do you hate when you're airsofting?

Postby tylerflow » Mon May 28, 2012 8:24 am

Well I say that because most of the time when I see someone dressed like that, I can't tell if it's like their uniform or if they just threw on some jeans and a jacket because they don't have BDUs or whatever.
#
Airsoftman1
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yup

Postby Airsoftman1 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 am

tylerflow wrote:Well I say that because most of the time when I see someone dressed like that, I can't tell if it's like their uniform or if they just threw on some jeans and a jacket because they don't have BDUs or whatever.

MOST people (not you Backalash) play on Opfor because they can't afford BDU's or don't like them (or at least that's what I get from most the people I talk to at my field). Needless to say, most Opfor players are new players just getting in (or kids) that are easily overtaken (again NOT you Backalash). Although, I've noticed that there are just as many noobs on the TACTICOOL side. Like the other day, those kids I played with, one of them must have been wearing $500 worth of gear, I could go down to the tiniest pouch, because it was all CORDURA PANTAC or Tru-Spec:
He was wearing:
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=8175
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=7537
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=7591
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=7023
(and that's not even half of it!)
It would of been cool except he was only like 4ft 6in tall and like 7ft wide :lol:
So the sleeves on his BDU were rolled up like halfway just to reach his arm length.
Also, the kid was using a G&G CM Raider (full polymer) :roll:
AND he was ating like he was the coolest, best player on the field, never called hits, and sucked at aiming (this is a kid that if he had a knife, and threw it at the ground, he would probably miss :lol: )
HE took off his BDU and we saw how much he had been lying (OUCH!) :lol:
ARMORY
Agile AL-3100
Marshall JCM-2000 + Marshall JCM Cab
JG M733 Enhanced
VFC M4 (not sure which one it started out as)
Honoured1
Knight

Postby Honoured1 » Mon May 28, 2012 3:14 pm

I hate adults that don't call their hits and kids too.

I call it the rich player syndrome. People spent so much money playing, that they refuse to believe all the gear and things everyone else told them was "THE BEST" isn't letting them instantly face rape anyone and doesn't let them dominate everything. They, therefore, refuse to call all their hits. I just got a helmit cam, and I'll be recording all the kids that I shoot who don't call it. I'll post everything on the field I just played at's wall.

The non-military look is pretty true too.
Armory:
KWA PTR LM4 380fps / 13 RPS - 15,500 rounds, No Problems
VFC 416D (M27 IAR) GBBR -
KWA Mp7 -400 FPS / 22rps - 25,000 rounds, No Problems
KSC G18c

Have owned: E1 Stag-15, JG G36c, JG Tact. AK, JG AUG A1/3, G4-A3, ICS m4/16, VFC Scar-L, Socom Gear N-10", JG G3 SAS, VFC PDW, WE PDW, WE Scar, WE m14, E1 MTC, E1 Scar, TM Mp5, ACM M500, KWA 1911, Cyma M14, WE 1911, KJW 5.1, Magpul Masada, A&K Masada, KWA S-sytem, VT MK18, A&K 249, E1 Baby m4, TM mk23, TM 5-7, KJW m700
waffelcopter
Gold General
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby waffelcopter » Mon May 28, 2012 8:39 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:3. They tend to not stick their necks out and play to win. I can't count how many times I see kids just hanging out far off the front lines, waiting for their teammates ahead to move up. They will be the last people on your team to try to rush or play offensively.

I hate this too. The CQB field I used to go to had this one hallway that was a big choke point and was easy to get stuck behind if you were on the far side. It was possible to get out of it but you just needed to get a few people to lay down some covering fire and make a rush for it. I would always try to rally everyone up but nope, they would always say they're gonna rush and just wait for me to run out first and then blind-fire through the doorway until they hit me in the back more times than I actually got hit by the other team. The field I go to now is a little further away, and there are just as many little kids but there are no really obvious choke points like that so it's not a big deal.

I also hate when people think that they need 360 fps with a .25 to be accurate IN CQB. Like really? I usually run my guns as low as possible, like 250~ with .3s (that's all I have right now and I'm too lazy to buy different weights just for CQB).
I wish I had more time to devote to airsoft...
dky.tehkingd.u
Silver General

Postby dky.tehkingd.u » Mon May 28, 2012 8:53 pm

I just hate people who don't call hits in general. I remember last time I went CQB, there were some guys huddled in the HQ, I shot all of them in the face, they refused to die. How are you supposed to play a game of Headquarters if the guys in the Headquarters don't die?

I shot them all point blank too. :x (We don't have MED rules at that place.)

Should've chucked a Thunder B in there. That would've freaked them.
Airsoftman1
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yup

Postby Airsoftman1 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:04 pm

dky.tehkingd.u wrote:Should've chucked a Thunder B in there. That would've freaked them.

Should've chucked a realflash bang :lol:
ARMORY
Agile AL-3100
Marshall JCM-2000 + Marshall JCM Cab
JG M733 Enhanced
VFC M4 (not sure which one it started out as)
Honoured1
Knight

Postby Honoured1 » Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 pm

dky.tehkingd.u wrote:I just hate people who don't call hits in general. I remember last time I went CQB, there were some guys huddled in the HQ, I shot all of them in the face, they refused to die. How are you supposed to play a game of Headquarters if the guys in the Headquarters don't die?

I shot them all point blank too. :x (We don't have MED rules at that place.)

Should've chucked a Thunder B in there. That would've freaked them.

In the city bus on my HQ field, people weren't calling hits because it's too dark in the bus to see people getting hit.

So I threw a Thunder B in. They're loud normally. They're really loud in enclosed spaces.
Armory:
KWA PTR LM4 380fps / 13 RPS - 15,500 rounds, No Problems
VFC 416D (M27 IAR) GBBR -
KWA Mp7 -400 FPS / 22rps - 25,000 rounds, No Problems
KSC G18c

Have owned: E1 Stag-15, JG G36c, JG Tact. AK, JG AUG A1/3, G4-A3, ICS m4/16, VFC Scar-L, Socom Gear N-10", JG G3 SAS, VFC PDW, WE PDW, WE Scar, WE m14, E1 MTC, E1 Scar, TM Mp5, ACM M500, KWA 1911, Cyma M14, WE 1911, KJW 5.1, Magpul Masada, A&K Masada, KWA S-sytem, VT MK18, A&K 249, E1 Baby m4, TM mk23, TM 5-7, KJW m700
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Postby snipeakid » Tue May 29, 2012 4:38 am

There is a set of paintball fields down by me that let airsofters play and we have the problem of all the little kids fight together, and die together, leaving the rest of my team surounded.
Kraziest
Pawn

Postby Kraziest » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Well considering i'm only 14, but I do get a lot of respect for how well I play, I honestly hate cocky teens that play, they get all these great guns, and then never call their hits, cuss constantly (It just gets annoying) and just kind of ruin the fun for everyone. Gear wise i'm usually fine with it, but again, people who try to copy big figures like ghost is just stupid.
Cory
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby Cory » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 pm

There's really only one thing that pisses me off when I play airsoft. It's not the kids who don't call hits, not the kids who have all their stuff bought for them, it's the people that think they're the #1 player on the field and won't play aggressively because for some reason they don't want to get hit.

When you pay the money to play at an airsoft field, you're signing up to get shot, and hopefully shoot others. Airsoft isn't a game worth playing if you're going to sit behind your team waiting for someone else to do something. If you're going to look and act like a seasoned veteran, play like one. Be the guy that takes the objective, that helps their team win the game.

On a final note, please don't be the guy that tells everybody else to move up when you're sitting 50 feet behind them. Be the guy to do the crazy sh*t people talk about after the game. Play airsoft with the mentality that you only live life once, you have to make the most of it.

Return to “Misc”