What do you hate when you're airsofting?

Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
Duy556
Gold General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: What do you hate when you're airsofting?

Postby Duy556 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 am

Didn't bother reading everything but I'm sure it's been mentioned....I hate it when forty year old men act more childish about hit calling than the teens around him.

Where I play, teams are split according to the color you wear. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford Multicam, Marpat Desert, ATACs, or to be tacticool so the more inexperienced players are found on green. Team skill levels are never even.
King Arms M4
NorthernHurricane7
Dragoon

Postby NorthernHurricane7 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Kraziest wrote:Well considering i'm only 14, but I do get a lot of respect for how well I play, I honestly hate cocky teens that play, they get all these great guns, and then never call their hits, cuss constantly (It just gets annoying) and just kind of ruin the fun for everyone.

Cussing is bothersome to me, because it really degrades the quality of anything it's used in. I'll play with people who cuss, and I'm fine with it unless it's being directed at someone and is said with the wrong attitude.

Attitude is a huge part of pretty much everything to me. I enjoy playing with certain people because they aren't complainers, arrogant, prideful, and aren't afraid. Attitude affects pretty much all of those areas. Instead, it's good to be complementary, pull your own weight (without complaining), humble, and brave for your team.

baklash 1337 wrote:3. They tend to not stick their necks out and play to win. I can't count how many times I see kids just hanging out far off the front lines, waiting for their teammates ahead to move up. They will be the last people on your team to try to rush or play offensively.

I've seen that! Oh well...
kbman99 wrote: No problem man. I mean thats what the forum is for [it] is for questions and helping others.

I tech AEG's. If you're interested, please visit http://typhoonairsoftarmament.wordpress.com/ or email me at [email protected]
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthernHurricane7
mvsrocks
Panzer Dragoon

Postby mvsrocks » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 pm

I hate the people that sit in a corner all game and wait for someone to come by, and when you do, they unload their whole mag into your back from 5 feet away...
Selling MOSFETs
1.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode-$15
2.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode and 30A Self Resetting Fuse-$18-Out of stock
3.) 156A MOSFET with Active Braking-$20-Out of stock

Shipping cost will be $3

Feel free to message me if you are interested.
dky.tehkingd.u
Silver General

Postby dky.tehkingd.u » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:17 pm

I hate getting ticks after airsofting.

I need to find better bug spray..... If that even works. :x
mvsrocks
Panzer Dragoon

Postby mvsrocks » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:08 pm

dky.tehkingd.u wrote:I hate getting ticks after airsofting.

That reminds me. I also hate getting those fuzzy plants that stick to my ghille suit.
Selling MOSFETs
1.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode-$15
2.) 156A MOSFET with 500 Watt TVS Diode and 30A Self Resetting Fuse-$18-Out of stock
3.) 156A MOSFET with Active Braking-$20-Out of stock

Shipping cost will be $3

Feel free to message me if you are interested.
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby baklash 1337 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 pm

NorthernHurricane7 wrote:Cussing is bothersome to me, because it really degrades the quality of anything it's used in. I'll play with people who cuss, and I'm fine with it unless it's being directed at someone and is said with the wrong attitude.

I swear when I'm shooting people, but under my breath and spoken to only myself :lol:
NorthernHurricane7
Dragoon

Postby NorthernHurricane7 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Sad to say I just failed at my own guideline... :(
baklash 1337 wrote:
NorthernHurricane7 wrote:Cussing is bothersome to me, because it really degrades the quality of anything it's used in. I'll play with people who cuss, and I'm fine with it unless it's being directed at someone and is said with the wrong attitude.

I swear when I'm shooting people, but under my breath and spoken to only myself :lol:

I was dead and sitting out watching the game. A friend was shooting at another guy, and the other guy got him out. Immediately after that, my friend who got shot out (and said "Hit!") shot at the guy again. I think he got it in the face, all I know is that he got hit. I started yelling at the guy and lost it a split moment. He admitted he was at fault and sat out, but I still apologized for the anger outburst. At least we were all cool about everything and didn't let it escalate.

That's another thing I don't like. Nasty physical/verbal anger outbursts by upset players, on the field, that end up with someone getting hurt.
kbman99 wrote: No problem man. I mean thats what the forum is for [it] is for questions and helping others.

I tech AEG's. If you're interested, please visit http://typhoonairsoftarmament.wordpress.com/ or email me at [email protected]
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthernHurricane7
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Postby snipeakid » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm

I don't think it works, I haven't had any tick problems but I don't use bug spray because it really only stops them from biting, not swarming around you.
Kraziest
Pawn

Postby Kraziest » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

snipeakid wrote:

I don't think it works, I haven't had any tick problems but I don't use bug spray because it really only stops them from biting, not swarming around you.

I wear a shemagh over my head, 1: To keep my bright red hair from giving my position away, and 2: to keep ticks and bugs off my head. So you can use a shemagh, they work great for me
dky.tehkingd.u
Silver General

Postby dky.tehkingd.u » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 pm

They don't swarm. I never get all too many of them. Just a few, usually on my legs.

I guess overusing the prone position just asks for it. :?

Return to “Misc”