Advice on sales

Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: MOO

Advice on sales

Postby rileymccann » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:03 pm

I have listed my A&K SVD completely stock, my JG T3 RAS, And my ICS GLM on Airsoft Society, and less than five minutes later i got a message back from a guy who was interested in all of them. After chit-chatting with him he seems trustworthy, and he was fine when i said that i wanted to sleep on it. This post is for multiple reasons. He offered to trade his A&K Full Metal SPR MOD0 AEG Airsoft Gun ( Long ) or his G&G RK-104 with a battery and four mags. they are both used and work,but my only concern is that he wants to trade for a gun that costs half less than his gun. What should I do? also, i got an offer from a different man who offered $100 for my new ICS GLM. i'm thinking about accepting, but dont know if i wait if i'll get a better offer. Oh yeah and if you want any of those guns for cheaper than anywhere else you can get them from me here. Now is your chance.. ... -4039.html ... -4040.html ... -4038.html
if you have advice or an offer pm me on either this site or airsoft society.
I now got an offer of a trade, my ics glm for his CYMA AK with recent reshim and regrease and 16 gague wires
And another thought...if i traded for the guns would anyone want to buy/trade them?
"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

link236 wrote:
rileymccann wrote:okay so to summarize up this entire forum....
Combat machines=Poop
KWA=well, i dont even need to say it, you should get the picture :D

Let me put it this way...

You are the chosen one.

Return to “Misc”