Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
Ironclad
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

A few questions..

Postby Ironclad » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Howdy!
So I am thinking about getting a Glock 18 (G18). Either a WE or KSC ( my price range is a tad lower than KSC, closer to $100 than $200), the only thing is the WE one I found is on Airsplat and I have never purchased anything there. I was wondering what my fellow airsofters thought about Airsplat. Also, if you have an comments about any other good Glock 18 (select fires) or Glocks in general please feel free to post.

By the way, I am terribly sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I didn't know where else to post it.

Thank you!
Ironclad
"The thing everyone is scared of about Hell isn't the pain or stench but that it last forever...Just like me. So welcome to Hell." Come and get some!!
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Re: A few questions..

Postby tylerflow » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:25 pm

WE G18 needs immediate replacement of the outer barrel and bucking.
#
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon

Postby timbuktoo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:00 pm

A better shop to purchase a we g18 is ehobbyasia. Too often we hear horror stories about air splat.
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.
Ironclad
Pawn

Postby Ironclad » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Okay, thank you.
"The thing everyone is scared of about Hell isn't the pain or stench but that it last forever...Just like me. So welcome to Hell." Come and get some!!
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Postby tylerflow » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Evike has WE Glocks.
#

Return to “Misc”