Ryushi
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: AIRSOFT Pictures/Videos ONLY.

Postby Ryushi » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:46 am

Native wrote:
Ryushi wrote:
Native wrote:I had a hurt ankle so I couldn't play yesterday, so instead I just recorded a bunch of video.

-snip-
Out of curiosity, what grenade exactly did that guy throw near the beginning of the video (like around 0:47) it sure didn't sound loud, unless it was thrown pretty **** far.

That was a Thunder B Co2 grenade, while it didn't sound that loud on video, it is defining in person.

Speaking of loud noises -- can anyone suggest some sort of relatively good ear protection for some of the extremely loud sounds (Thunder, Flash Bangs, or even grenade-launchers, believe me my friend has one and it is amazingly loud). I have annoyingly sensitive ears, even though I asked this in my other thread too...no one answered that (Yet...)
Native
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby Native » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Ryushi wrote:Speaking of loud noises -- can anyone suggest some sort of relatively good ear protection for some of the extremely loud sounds (Thunder, Flash Bangs, or even grenade-launchers, believe me my friend has one and it is amazingly loud). I have annoyingly sensitive ears, even though I asked this in my other thread too...no one answered that (Yet...)

I think your looking for something like this: Click
tylerflow wrote:That's almost as crazy as the RPK74 simply being an AK74 with a longer barrel.
Ryushi
Pawn

Postby Ryushi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:01 am

Native wrote:
Ryushi wrote:Speaking of loud noises -- can anyone suggest some sort of relatively good ear protection for some of the extremely loud sounds (Thunder, Flash Bangs, or even grenade-launchers, believe me my friend has one and it is amazingly loud). I have annoyingly sensitive ears, even though I asked this in my other thread too...no one answered that (Yet...)

Thanks bro, I so seriously appreciate it, you're a life-saver. ;D

That aside--I have to inquire, does anyone here actually compete in Airsoft events (more along the lines of tournaments), and if anyone does, can I ask if there are any particular rules usually set in place, or if there are any equipment that is simply banned? I met a guy earlier today (who was a complete douche by the way), and the assets he claims to have seem completely unfair: examples of this are as follows--Satellite access for global positioning of his team and enemy teams (like exact locations), equipment that otherwise without such high contacts would be impossible to find by normal means, unusually high funds.
Airsoftman1
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yup

Postby Airsoftman1 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 am

Ryushi wrote:
Native wrote:

Thanks bro, I so seriously appreciate it, you're a life-saver. ;D

That aside--I have to inquire, does anyone here actually compete in Airsoft events (more along the lines of tournaments), and if anyone does, can I ask if there are any particular rules usually set in place, or if there are any equipment that is simply banned? I met a guy earlier today (who was a complete douche by the way), and the assets he claims to have seem completely unfair: examples of this are as follows--Satellite access for global positioning of his team and enemy teams (like exact locations), equipment that otherwise without such high contacts would be impossible to find by normal means, unusually high funds.

Well, usually gun hits count, mid/low capacity magazines only, you need a real uniform with the true camo, not a ripoff chinese version, and thats all I can really think of. I went to Operation Red Storm in Lion Claws last year.
ARMORY
Agile AL-3100
Marshall JCM-2000 + Marshall JCM Cab
JG M733 Enhanced
VFC M4 (not sure which one it started out as)
Native
Jeweled General

Postby Native » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:51 am

My team headed up to Orlando for the grand opening of a new Indoor Airsoft field. It use to be an old Publix Supermarket, and they even allow play in the back where all of the meat and stuff was stored. Overall its 40,000 sq feet and I wish I could have been there :( .

tylerflow wrote:That's almost as crazy as the RPK74 simply being an AK74 with a longer barrel.
Ryushi
Pawn

Postby Ryushi » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 am

Native wrote:My team headed up to Orlando for the grand opening of a new Indoor Airsoft field. It use to be an old Publix Supermarket, and they even allow play in the back where all of the meat and stuff was stored. Overall its 40,000 sq feet and I wish I could have been there :( .

Video isn't working bro, when you click on it the video says: "Embedding disabled by request."
Link to original video, please?
Native
Jeweled General

Postby Native » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:12 am

Ryushi wrote:Video isn't working bro, when you click on it the video says: "Embedding disabled by request."
Link to original video, please?

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbKMN5q8Kjc&feature=player_embedded
AgentKlutz
Pawn

Postby AgentKlutz » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Just recieved my new helmet for airsoft in the mail

Native
Jeweled General

Postby Native » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Gun was out of commision last game so I ended up Admining and Recording.

killbucket
Knight

Postby killbucket » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:27 am

I have recently built a movie prop Minigun M134, similar to the Terminator 2 movie weapon. Like the gun in the first Predator flick, it has a full back pack, but the carry yoke is like the one in the second Terminator film. This was made under contract for a movie director who I'm not at liberty to name.
Suffice to say, get a real good look at it, you may recognize it elsewhere soon...
Made of 6mm ABS sheet, CAD designed and CNC produced, this is my most detailed minigun M134 to date. It has a remote operation control box, and runs on twinned 18v batteries from Harbor freight cordless drills, one of which gave its drive motor and transmission.
I'll be posting a massive gallery of the build pics of the minigun soon, but for now, you can see dozens of pictures of the finished movie prop here: http://www.air-sharp.com/killbuckets_miniguns_tour_2.htm

Return to “Misc”