Your idiotic/odd/fun/funniest airsoft moments

Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Your idiotic/odd/fun/funniest airsoft moments

Postby SnakeAssault » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:32 pm

We had a VIP style game, and I was put on as VIP guard, inside a sealed 10ft conex. After about 20 minutes, I decided to come out and get some air (Because it was heating up in there (Oh god someone I hope no one quotes that)), since this is inside of a CQB are anyways, relatively safe. Start talking to the guy next to me, before the OC walks up and checks our armbands... Turns out that 15 minutes before I came out, they managed to take control of the CQB area, and start defending it, with out VIP hidden inside. So, we have to parlay realy fast, which ends with me being shot, by a friendly that was shooting at the CQB area.

Oh god that was screwed up.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Tue May 28, 2013 12:54 pm

SnakeAssault wrote:Because it was heating up in there

I'll bet. ;)
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
Davidj
Knight
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby Davidj » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Johnny SCARface wrote:

I'll bet. ;)

"The area in which I was standing had risen to a temperature which I found to be excessively torrid, and therefore I chose to leave said area in search of a space whose temperature would be of a more comfortable nature."

I think this is what you meant to say :)
Outdoor Primary: CA SLR105 tactical
CQB Primary: Echo 1 G36c
Main Secondary: custom sawed-off DE shotgun
Current Sidearm: Echo 1 Timberwolf
Specialty Weapon: Iron Airsoft M320 grenade launcher
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon

Postby SnakeAssault » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Johnny SCARface wrote:

I'll bet. ;)

Oh yeah. You know I love men.
Just joking. You're gonna quote this anyways, aren't you?
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
Dman3412
Knight

Postby Dman3412 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:16 am

In the middle of may, my friend and I went to a game, and I had managed to sneak through the central building and come to the enemy's unguarded right side. I was using my first (and best, with all the upgrades I've done to it) gun, and easily picked off any of their people who were walking casually to their building.

It was hilarious to just see them walking casually talking, pointing, then attempting to duck and avoid me. The poor fools never stood a chance.
Jonas wrote:It is good though, it accomplishes its purpose perfectly, yours is just more efficient.

Jonas wrote:I did it down the stairs of the school after hours last year and it was awesome (and LOUD)
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:05 am

Dman3412 wrote:In the middle of may, my friend and I went to a game, and I had managed to sneak through the central building and come to the enemy's unguarded right side. I was using my first (and best, with all the upgrades I've done to it) gun, and easily picked off any of their people who were walking casually to their building.

It was hilarious to just see them walking casually talking, pointing, then attempting to duck and avoid me. The poor fools never stood a chance.
Less and less people seem to be calling their hits at Area 48... I shot some guy in the back with my AK (430FPS, mind you), and he clutched his back in pain and dipped right into some nearby cover :roll: I also had a problem where some guy ignored my friend's surrender in a Deathmatch probably because he was so exited, and then tried surrendering all of us. I had my shotgun pointed at his chest no more than two feet away. I should have fired. We had an argument for a couple minutes, I decided to leave the area and come back because the call was BS. I ended up shooting him in the face with my shotgun inside of the killhouse.
Dman3412
Knight

Postby Dman3412 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:49 am

snip

Yeah, and some of the rules they're enforcing are garbage.
Example: (Another funny? Story from that day)
So this other guy and I had pushed up the dark camo's spawn, basically preventing them from going right. I was running low on ammo, so I volunteer to go as far forward as I could and secure a position. Then, all of the sudden, the refs call for a swap in spawn locations because they were playing so bad. I start to take all of the enemies from the back, and the ref says "why are you shooting your own guys"... I'm light for? I asked for a spot check, they didn't call themselves out, and friendly fire counts. "No, you've been on dark for all day!"
You shot me while you were playing with them....
Ref goes silent and just tells me to go to new spawn location.
I walk off, slightly aggravated, just due to the fact that I took of my bdus because it was hot, and that instantly made me on the other team.
Jonas wrote:It is good though, it accomplishes its purpose perfectly, yours is just more efficient.

Jonas wrote:I did it down the stairs of the school after hours last year and it was awesome (and LOUD)
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:09 pm

SnakeAssault wrote:
Johnny SCARface wrote:

I'll bet. ;)

Oh yeah. You know I love men.
Just joking. You're gonna quote this anyways, aren't you?

:roll: ok lets change the subject jk
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
TimmyM56
Dragoon

Postby TimmyM56 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Here's a big derp moment I had a couple of days ago.

I was going to plink in my backyard for a bit with my M1911. I get everything set up and notice my magazines are holding barely any gas. So, I believe that it's the propane tank I've been using is empty. So, I search up online how to test the amount of gas in a propane tank and did that hot water test you can find online. So I did it and the tank seemed fine. Then I thought maybe the plastic tip on my propane adaptor was broken, but it looked fine to me. Then, I started getting worried and started thinking that both of my mags were broken. I tried filling them one last time, and found out, to all my stupidity, I was not pushing the magazine hard enough to fully fill the magazine. I still feel really stupid after that.

TL:DR: I NO PUTZ ENOUGH PRESSUREZ ON TEH NOZZLE TO FILL UP LE MAGAZINE.
My Guns: King Arms Colt M4A1 / KJW M1911 Tac.

Return to “Misc”