Your idiotic/odd/fun/funniest airsoft moments

Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
kbman99
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Your idiotic/odd/fun/funniest airsoft moments

Postby kbman99 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 pm

My friend and I were both playing airsoft at a local field here in South Florida with the typical little kids running around that don't understand what "rules" are. He had cracked his KWA's piston in the previous game so it was of no use to him at the time and only had his pistol at hand. He had ran around a corner and got 2 people out and then approached another enemy and shot him as well. He then saw someone's gun barrel pointed around the corner and quickly ran behind some cover before he could be shot. As he hid the enemy went back into the room of which he was in previously and my friend swiftly ran over and since there was no door, jumped over the wall and banged out the kid. He told him that he was not aloud to do that, which he was... and then my friend just said okay and ran around the corner and shot him twice in the chest before he could say a word. I also was able to get 8 kills in a single game and stayed alive so long that they had a manhunt for me at the end of the game and were still unable to find me until I just walked out after the game was ended.
Pretty fun weekend :)
FutballFTW14
Dragoon

Postby FutballFTW14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:07 pm

kbman99 wrote: I also was able to get 8 kills in a single game

Try 30+ in one game :P
It's a long story but trust me it was 30+ kills 8-)
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby SnakeAssault » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Was playing a different gamemode today. Offense/defense, two flags. I was on the offense, and we kept pushing but couldn't get our group up to the flag.
OH GOD RUN, RUN. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Flag down, yay.
And shortly after, I got lit up and a thunder B blew up right next to me

EDIT: So am I the only one who doesn't count kills? I just know that I die 3 times a match.
Last edited by SnakeAssault on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
kbman99
Panzer Dragoon

Postby kbman99 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 pm

FutballFTW14 wrote:

Most I got was in Orlando at Combat City. Probably somewhere near 100+ people playing and I managed to get somewhere close to 30+ kills as well. People just running around a few bunkers that weren't exactly good cover for someone on your flank. The field I was at that day was relatively small with only a few people playing and same scenario with bunkers where people just running up and down ( we call them zigs because they zig like Z's obviously...) Anyways easy pickings and what not...
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby baklash 1337 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:42 am

FutballFTW14 wrote:

When it gets to the point where you're dumping entire mags in one burst and throwing them on the ground because there's no time to put them in your dump pouch, you can't count. I'm going to go out on a limb and say 20 just in one spot plus about a dozen taken out by teammates after I rallied them to my ambush position. Oh yeah, and I didn't run out of ammo that match either.
Johnny SCARface
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: wtf

Postby Johnny SCARface » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:20 pm

kbman99 wrote:
FutballFTW14 wrote:

Most I got was in Orlando at Combat City. Probably somewhere near 100+ people playing and I managed to get somewhere close to 30+ kills as well. People just running around a few bunkers that weren't exactly good cover for someone on your flank. The field I was at that day was relatively small with only a few people playing and same scenario with bunkers where people just running up and down ( we call them zigs because they zig like Z's obviously...) Anyways easy pickings and what not...

thats where my "team in the works" will play, so We may get to play sometime :P quick question about CC: do they sell ammo?

In my best backyard match, i got 6 kills. we play one life games mostly. I never get hit, while being the biggest guy on the field :twisted:
Primary: JG M4 S-System Enhanced (Working a sick battery mod!!)
Secondary: H&K USP45 CO2 NBB (Broken now :evil: )
timbuktoo wrote:are you kidding it totally exists. james bond had one. :twisted:

link236 wrote:We're really not "ASGI" lovers on this forum. We're just like any other airsoft forum, but we happened to be called the "ASGI forums."
kbman99
Panzer Dragoon

Postby kbman99 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:28 pm

I do believe they sell ammo, but it's not going to be cheap. I don't live up there, I just have a cousin who does and I visit alot. It was fun, but I didn't really have that great of a gun at the time :/
apoctank
Gold General

Postby apoctank » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 pm

So I was tinkering around with my CZ75 today and decided to take a look at the rocket valve... the thing f*cking FLEW! Luckily I found it easily but I very well could have lost it :oops:
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
link236
Dragoon

Postby link236 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:03 pm

apoctank wrote:So I was tinkering around with my CZ75 today and decided to take a look at the rocket valve... the thing f*cking FLEW! Luckily I found it easily but I very well could have lost it :oops:

Well, it's called a "rocket" valve for a reason (Bud-um-tish).
My Armory:
Primary: VFC Socom Gear Noveske N4 7.25" -SHS M100 Spring, Lonex A1 Motor- (LOOKING TO SELL!!! TRADES FOR HK 416s or $300ish)
Reserves/Sold:KWC S&W M&P 40 Springer, CYMA CM046, KWA USP GBB, TM 1911 NIght Warrior

apoctank
Gold General

Postby apoctank » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Yea I was thinking about the irony of the name while I was searching for it :lol:
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R

Return to “Misc”