Your idiotic/odd/fun/funniest airsoft moments

Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Your idiotic/odd/fun/funniest airsoft moments

Postby baklash 1337 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm proud to say that I've never been sniped (at least that I know of). AEGs, shotguns, and handguns only.
Airsoftman1
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yup

Postby Airsoftman1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:51 pm

baklash 1337 wrote:I'm proud to say that I've never been sniped (at least that I know of). AEGs, shotguns, and handguns only.

I've never been hit with a shotgun or handgun. The problem is that everyone where I live has a sniper...
ARMORY
Agile AL-3100
Marshall JCM-2000 + Marshall JCM Cab
JG M733 Enhanced
VFC M4 (not sure which one it started out as)
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby blackhawk13 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm

NorthernHurricane7 wrote:
Airsoftman1 wrote:My friend does that all the time. We call him lucky shot because he uses a stock Well MB05 without a scope or bipod and has nailed me 300+ feet out.

The guy was using a VSR-10 looking clone without a scope, I have no idea what the other guy was using. It's like they went Jedi and used the force to curve the BB around the branches .:lol:

Maybe they just turned their gun sideways and the hopup curved it :lol:

Some of my best kills have been by holding my gun upside down and getting kills over or around walls.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
NorthernHurricane7
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby NorthernHurricane7 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:
Airsoftman1 wrote:My friend does that all the time. We call him lucky shot because he uses a stock Well MB05 without a scope or bipod and has nailed me 300+ feet out.

The guy was using a VSR-10 looking clone without a scope, I have no idea what the other guy was using. It's like they went Jedi and used the force to curve the BB around the branches .:lol:

Some of my best kills have been by holding my gun upside down and getting kills over or around walls.

He didn't curve it around the tree, he went through the tree. Should have been a little more clear. Yeah, I've turned my gun upside down before to get guys behind cover. Kind of hard to hit them if you can't directly see them, but I've done it. :lol:
kbman99 wrote: No problem man. I mean thats what the forum is for [it] is for questions and helping others.

I tech AEG's. If you're interested, please visit http://typhoonairsoftarmament.wordpress.com/ or email me at [email protected]
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthernHurricane7
FutballFTW14
Dragoon

Postby FutballFTW14 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 am

Hope this isn't necro. :|

There were 3 people stacked up against a building and all of them just got taken out, one of them being a medic, so me and my friend made a run for it to go medic them in. After we got the medic some one popped out of the door we were stacked up at and shot all of us except 1 after that we re-mediced them in. We didn't know how many people were in that room so I decided to throw my thunder-B (earlier that day I threw one with no problems) in. I pull the pin and am holding the spoon and as soon as I let go of it to throw it in it explodes in my hand and kills all of us this time!
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Postby snipeakid » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Someone through a bb holder grenade at me and my fireteam, so the guy next to me picks it up laughs and.said they didn't pull the pin, so pulls the pin and throws it back.
FutballFTW14
Dragoon

Postby FutballFTW14 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:34 pm

snipeakid wrote:Someone through a bb holder grenade at me and my fireteam, so the guy next to me picks it up laughs and.said they didn't pull the pin, so pulls the pin and throws it back.

Blonde joke more? :lol:
link236
Dragoon

Postby link236 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 pm

blackhawk13 wrote:

Those kinds of kills are so satisfying. We were playing a version of CoD SnD and I absolutely sniped the kid planting the bomb from across the arena. :mrgreen:
My Armory:
Primary: VFC Socom Gear Noveske N4 7.25" -SHS M100 Spring, Lonex A1 Motor- (LOOKING TO SELL!!! TRADES FOR HK 416s or $300ish)
Reserves/Sold:KWC S&W M&P 40 Springer, CYMA CM046, KWA USP GBB, TM 1911 NIght Warrior

icedarpoint
Lance

Postby icedarpoint » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:42 am

I play on an indoor field, a little over 20,000 sq. ft to be exact, and there are 3 parts to the arena. The upstairs (medium range/ cqb), the down stairs (cqb) and a middle type section (cqb) all connected with stair wells. So I was playing on the down stairs field we were playing assault, and that game type is when you have attackers and two sets of defenders and they can join the other set of defenders and this game type uses the whole field. So anyway I was a defender and we were defending near the front part of the downstairs arena, and I was with like a lot of the pros' there and my bro wwas stuck with all the noobs with a couple pros' mixed in, and when they came downstairs I guess my team mates were waiting for them to pop out so we could light them up. So I got tired of that so at the time I was using a KWA m11 ns2 (30 r/s) with 5 mags so what I did was I snuck in a room where they didn't see me and the ply wood in that area was loose so I peeked through and saw EXACTLY where they were at and so what I did was I jumped out with my mac and there were like between 6-10 noobs there and I sprayed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM with my mac (dumped a whole mag on them). So I went back to my team mates to reload, and I did the same thing (like none of them called their shots) so most of them were still there and some of their team mates were behind walls hiding. So I went to dump another mag on them which I did then one of their team mates knew EXACTLY where I was because you can see through the cracks in some of the wood and when I was about to back to my team mates and reload again he threw a grenade over the wall. It just missed my head and when I started to run away it went off. He was yelling that I was out, but I said I wasn't because I ran away from it and didn't get hit by any bb's if there were any in it (it was a thunder b's sound grenade). So ya it was a pretty awesome experience unloading mags on noobs with my mac at almost 30 r/s.
Davidj
Knight

Postby Davidj » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 am

icedarpoint wrote:I play on an indoor field, a little over 20,000 sq. ft to be exact, and there are 3 parts to the arena. The upstairs (medium range/ cqb), the down stairs (cqb) and a middle type section (cqb) all connected with stair wells. So I was playing on the down stairs field we were playing assault, and that game type is when you have attackers and two sets of defenders and they can join the other set of defenders and this game type uses the whole field. So anyway I was a defender and we were defending near the front part of the downstairs arena, and I was with like a lot of the pros' there and my bro wwas stuck with all the noobs with a couple pros' mixed in, and when they came downstairs I guess my team mates were waiting for them to pop out so we could light them up. So I got tired of that so at the time I was using a KWA m11 ns2 (30 r/s) with 5 mags so what I did was I snuck in a room where they didn't see me and the ply wood in that area was loose so I peeked through and saw EXACTLY where they were at and so what I did was I jumped out with my mac and there were like between 6-10 noobs there and I sprayed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM with my mac (dumped a whole mag on them). So I went back to my team mates to reload, and I did the same thing (like none of them called their shots) so most of them were still there and some of their team mates were behind walls hiding. So I went to dump another mag on them which I did then one of their team mates knew EXACTLY where I was because you can see through the cracks in some of the wood and when I was about to back to my team mates and reload again he threw a grenade over the wall. It just missed my head and when I started to run away it went off. He was yelling that I was out, but I said I wasn't because I ran away from it and didn't get hit by any bb's if there were any in it (it was a thunder b's sound grenade). So ya it was a pretty awesome experience unloading mags on noobs with my mac at almost 30 r/s.

So let me get this straight, you went and unloaded a mag into a group of guys at point blank range, ran away, did it again, and didn't call your hit from a grenade because you had "STARTED to run away from it" , and they're the noobs who didn't call their hits :| :roll:
Outdoor Primary: CA SLR105 tactical
CQB Primary: Echo 1 G36c
Main Secondary: custom sawed-off DE shotgun
Current Sidearm: Echo 1 Timberwolf
Specialty Weapon: Iron Airsoft M320 grenade launcher

Return to “Misc”